Mary, Mary

1/4/2011 3:10 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The 51-year-old resurfaced at some event recently, looking damn good.

0104_memba_reveal
Catherine is originally from Canada.

In 2010, Stewart appeared in something called " A Christmas Snow."

Chris

I liked her in The Last Starfighter and Robert Beltran ended up with her in Night of The Comet. Lucky Guy!
Looks Great!!!!!!!!!!!

Bellaca

This is how you age gracefully.

loloagogo

STUNNING!!!! H-E-L-L-O

CelticOne

She looks AMAZING! How nice it is to see a woman look so beautiful without plastic surgery of some kind... this is aging with grace! well done!!

debschira

SHE LOOKS 25 NOT 51 FOR SURE!!! SHE IS GORGEOUS!! SHE PROBABLY NEVER SMOKED (LIKE ME) I'M SO UGLY FROM SMOKING AND DRINKING THAT I SCARE THE DOGS MOST TIMES. BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S NOT EVERYDAY A DOG SEES A PERSON WITH A 50' HOSE IN SOMEONES NOSE EH? BUT WITHOUT THE OXYGEN I DON'T LIVE. SO GLAD SHE IS SO PRETTY NICE TO SEE SOMEONE THAT TOOK GOOD CARE OF THEMSELVES OVER THE YEARS. SHE'S 51 REALLY? I'M 55 AND LOOK LIKE I AM 85, I KID YOU NOT!! ( I KNOW.....BOO HOO FOR ME)

Sarafina

Whoa, good genes!!!!! I'm 45 and not nearly as purty as her--wth is her secret???

Tom Ryan

that is TOTALLY her! She is a friend of mine and together we run her official facebook site - www.facebook.com/catherinemarystewart A Christmas Snow was an independant film that aired this past holiday season and is available on DVD. She is working on other projects as well

f015e

you r still soooo... hot

TMZgossip

wowsers
still 'bangin-hot'

Raejean

She looks wonderful. Now, I do hope she updates her hairstyle in the next decade to something a little more age-appropriate, young-looking or not.

Kay

Why aren't we seeing he in movies? She looks fantastic!

annie2

"A Christmas Snow" was a cute movie; oddly enough, she looked older in that movie and I had come in midway and had to wait till the credits to find who she was (I knew it was someone from 'the 80's' but couldn't place her)...I LOVED "Night of the Comet"! I'm off to go see if I can find it on Amazon now!

She looks awesome. If she's had work done, you wouldn't know it (or at least be able to pinpoint it).

vixis

There is no way she is 51 years old, she looks to be in her late 30's very early 40's. Wow! Youthful aging must run in her family.

puddintang

Are you sure she's 51? She looks 31! WOW!

keepinitrealincali

She looks her age. What do you people think 51 is suppose to look like?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments