« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Big Ben's Fiancée -- A Real Baller

1/5/2011 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Roethlisberger has got himself quite a catch -- 'cause the woman who has reportedly agreed to marry the Steelers QB enjoys ball handling and roasting marshmallows.

Ben Roethlisberger Engaged

The lucky lady, Ashley Harlan, is a 2009 graduate from St. Francis University in Pennsylvania -- TMZ obtained these pics of Ashley hangin' with college friends. She earned a bachelor's degree and a master's in physician assistant science.

Ashley was also a high school studette in volleyball, softball, and basketball.

Her hometown paper -- the New Castle News -- is confirming the engagement ... but Big Ben has been mum on the subject. Not like he's got anything else going on ... (cough cough) playoffs.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jerry

money made it all go away

Big Ben's a Loser

I hope this girl has a plan, and by plan I mean marry this fool and take all of his money. Haw haw. Don't worry, Big Ben. You're payback is coming soon!!!

Alexus

This is a business arrangement. He needs to refurbish his image by creating a facade of an engagement and marriage. From rapist to devoted husband, is there a better way to shift his image? Paaalease...I don't buy it. It's a farce. Unless she's being monetarily compensated for this arrangement, she better watch out, cause Big B's gonna need a legitimate reason to ditch her, that the public will accept. I hope her history's clean. I'm just sayin...

virgosiempre

TMZ Grow Up!Ben Rothlisberger gets engaged and instead of taking the high road, you display hurtful/ignorant behavior.
I generally enjoy TMZ but I will not support a mean spirited network.
Best wishes to Ben and his fiancee.

Ackneigh

Once Ben raped Ashley, he knew he'd never rape another gal. Unless he and Kobe Bryant found themselves registered in the same hotel.

steelernag

I wiah Ashly and Ben happiness, love, health, luck.
I know there are doughts about Ben chactor that will never be
resovled, but if this woman has no issues of his chactor
than as a Steeler Fan I must give him a my positive reserved
approval of his charactor.

CJCLFC

Geez Steelemag, did you even graduate from high school? Don't post on a Public Forum if you don't know how to make complete sentences, much less spell them correctly.

el

i find this all a little convient and quick. Wasn't he going through all this rape stuff in aug/sept. then jan his engagement is announced and now marriage. I think it's a setup or something to change his image. where has this girl been all along?

Jenn

I can't believe anyone would marry that slime ball, absolutely disgusting! For everyone that says "He was never formally charged", who cares? He has had enough accusations against him, and society just continues to put up with his crap because he's famous.

Cowboys22