Camille Grammer Quitting 'Housewives of Bev Hills'

1/5/2011 6:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" tell TMZ Camille Grammer is quitting the show ... and she's even lawyered up to negotiate an out.

Camille Grammer Quits Real Housewives

Sources tell us Camille is upset with the way she's been portrayed on the show.  And, we're told, Camille did the show because Kelsey Grammer wanted her to, and now that she's a single mom, "circumstances have changed."

We're told Camille's lawyer and Bravo are already discussing a "settlement" and an offer is on the table for the terms of her departure.

A rep for Bravo tells TMZ, "No decision has been made for season 2."  Bravo says they just filmed the "dramatic" reunion show and questions will be answered.
0105_housewives_footer

Wizzle

I am saving my caring spirit for those who have worked and accomplished something in life. Camille isn't one of them. Good-bye. Have a nice life (or maybe GET A LIFE). Don't let the door hit you in the a.................., You know the rest.

T

She looks stunned by botox not the fact that she is a greedy beast? Oh these Wives, when will they learn they are not the ones that make the rules they just make the bed and ly in it.

Fredo

I'd hit it.

E

Hah! She took that show to try to get people on her side, but the only people she's used to meeting are with Kelsey's money backing her "production company," and she thought she could con the rest of the country, as well. She's shallow, manipulative, and nutty. Good riddance!

Whoever said she is afraid of the reunion show, good call!

E

Mike44090

I can't wait to see the reunion show they just finished taping yesterday. She must have made a real fool out of herself to want to quit because all she wants is fame

Brattus Rattus

HAHHHAHAHa She's her own worst enemy. I hope they let her out of her contract and is never heard from again.

She really is a wing nut. I don't think that RHWBH could edit her to be portrayed as anything else except a crazy woman.

Seeing yourself is always an eye opening experience but when you are delusional...it's gotta come as a HUGE kick in the butt.

I guess her take on Kyle's words were true. No one wants to be around her without Kelsey.

Sha

No ones sad that shes quitting.. She seemed to think that she is famous because her ex husband is.. I think its hilar that he finally left her.. She's ridic!!!

squeeky

Naturally Kelsey wanted her to do the show. Why? So
she would stay BUSY and stay in California, and not go
to NY, so Kelsey could be with his NEW LOVE. When the
show started, and everyone heard that Kelsey had dumped
her for a younger chick, I sort of felt bad for her. THEN
I watched the show more, and got to know the REAL Psycho
Cammille. What a wacko! Self centerd, all about "me,me,me"!
I am sorry, but if Kim actually did say..."who would want
to see Cammille WITHOUT Kelsey"...which started their whole
big fight/I AGREE with her. Cammille is boring, very, very
insecure, and just plain nasty. She has ZERO stage presence,
and is a terrible actor. Good RIDDANCE to her. I feel so
sorry for her kids. They will have neither parent raising
them...only nannies. She is going to be a rich, lonely,
old woman someday. She may have a lot of male "friends"
but I do not think she knows anything about love. BYE BYE
Cammille!

mtcolorado

the best thing they could do is EDIT her out - exwife, ex playboy bunny now ex witch on tv

Jus Another Viewer

After having used SURROGATES because of IBS (irritable BOWEL syndrome) and the 2 nannies PER KID.. how can THIS piece of trash with cash call herself a mother even in a REMOTE sense of the comment is laughable. If Kelsey put her up to going on that show, HE was SMART! Because even though he dumped her, and got a YOUNGER Pretty -NON-Surgical- girl pregnanat (with HER OWN uterus) Camille is getting ZERO sympathy, if the world hadn't seen WHAT he was dealing with @ home she MAY have gotten some sympathy. But that phoney - Plastique - Clothes Hanger with legs has shown her TRUE colors, and it's an UGLY UGLY color...!
(Camille makes me think of "Shallow Hal" and how UGLY the self-absorbed, contripe, self-centered shallow chicks were when seen for their true beauty) Camille's got the Ugliest 'aura' of ANY of the Bev Hills housewives..
lol, o wait - Camille is now jus another Stars' c-u-m rag that's gets paid to be "around" their OWN kids. Camille should take Oksana under her wing, I think THOSE two would be the BEST of friends. IF they avoided arguing over which one of them SCREWED their Man over more! No wonder Kelsey AND MEL have had DUI's.. could any of you go home to those wicked witches w/o being 3 sheets to the wind? I'd down a pint if I had to be in the same ROOM with either of those wallet-wenches.
Is there ONLY one plastic surgeon DR in Bev hills? WHY do ALL these hookers look EXACTLY the same? The only real difference with any of the aging (star f'rs) is the hair color. (and THOSE are Extensions!) wtf.. Hollywierd is F'D UP!

Glen

She is the one who pushed to be on the show, not Kelsey. He knew she'd end up looking shallow, which is why he hightailed it to New York. Isn't her tagline in the opening credits, "It's time for me to come out of my husband's shadow and shine"?

jw

who gives a ****, NEXT!

Marilyn Wittenwyler

THANK GOODNESS she is leaving. What a witch. I have met Kelsey and he is the sweetest man. He took the time to visit with my friends and I at Paramount Studios a few years ago. He didn't have to do that. She is one crazy lady. I agree with the comment about mothering...4 nannies! I feel sad for those two little kids. Hope they live with Kelsey and his fiancee. She seems more down to earth than crazy Camille.

su.san smith

BRAVO you stupid idiots! She was the reason I watched - Who is Kyle going to gang up on now her sister?