Jillian Michaels

Her 'Biggest' Challenge Yet

1/5/2011 5:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Biggest Loser" trainer Jillian Michaels believes slim is in -- but not everyone (in the TMZ newsroom) agrees and now she's sparked a major beef. Mmm ... did someone say beef?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Ann

Fun and silly comments! :)

Ginger

I don't watch whatever show she is on but every now and then see a commercial with her in it. She just looks plain mean.

Sad sad

Ahhhhhhhh. But some people are happy being large.

Frank

This society promotes the Boys Scouts of America, the Girls Scouts of America. What a novel idea for this woman. Now she can start the Boys Anorexia of America and the Girls Anorexia of America...why not.

mick

You guys are right. How dare she want people to live long and be healthy. She's a terrible person.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

hey!!!! overweight people(while discusting and gross) are human too,they have feelings and do not like to be called lardass,chunky,fatso,bigguns.

justsaying

What is this little lezzie up to now? Finding a white woman who isn't a lez or bi is like finding the Yeti.

kp

I heard that she has several law suits against her, is there any truth to that? I've seen her name on several diet pills that have been recalled.

Lyndsay

None of her diet pills were recalled, I just saw them at Rite Aid the other day. I think the suits were dismissed as I have never heard anything of them since the initial claim and they were ludicrous to begin with. Money hungry americans going after those on top.

Sophia Trueman

I fully agrre with Gary. How presumptuous of her to assume she can define what a quality life consists of. Way to go TMZ. Keep these faux-celebrities accountable for their ramblings!

Sarcastic1

I would do Jullian...after her workout and before her shower.
I love extra gravy

Donovan

TMZ better hope none of their overweight staff ever sues for harassment or discrimination with all the comments that get made, with video evidence.
That said, if someone gave me a choice between being fat and being Jillian Michaels, I'd choose being fat. Jillian has too many head issues that she's constantly trying to cover up and she is not attractive, inside or out.
Go Gary!

Roger Russell

If you have any of Jillian's interviews you would
Know she has always been respectful to overweight people.
She had admitted that she doesn't treat all her clients the
Way she does on the biggest loser. However she was revealed
when she was caught on mic off camera basically saying, these folk
have gone to the extreme and that codling them isn't the answer. They
need a dose of reality. Keep going the way you are, your gonna die.
While I like Garry from TMZ he is wrong. If he was
completely happy he wouldn't be in the TMZ fit club.
That's not to say people who are heavy don't live complete and happy lives.
But anyone who says they are honestly happy, tottaly happy be overweigh is full of it.
It's always easier to say "love the way you are" than to get your ass off the couch and stop eating
the wrong things. Fit and healthy is work. If it were easy everybody would
do it. You dint want to? Fine stay heavy. Dont judge in reverse. Jillian
Works hard to look the way she does. She gets the admiration deserving of such
commitment.

Adrian

AMEN Roger! Easier to talk with your mouth, than to work with your body!