Kate Gosselin

Smoking Hot in Oz

1/5/2011 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin looked so ridiculously hot laying out in Australia -- we almost forgot she slept with Jon Gosselin ... ALMOST!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

en Todo Momento!!

lol. it's best to try and pretend that the only 'sex' they had was in vitro!!! grosssssssssss!!! desperation is a bitch!!!

Carl

Sorry, ridiculously hot and Kate Gosselin should never be in the same sentence.

Muppet

I think she looks great! She just needs to smile more.

E

I've said for years that I'd like to bang that like a broken screen door. She's got it! Kate, shout me out!

STORYISSOFAKEWAKEUPTMZ!

Really?! How much surgery has she had?! I would be hot too if I pimped my kids out to make money!!!!!

fit

Are you kidding me? What is hot exactly? She looks thick and nasty.

kanyeisgay

Her tattoo says "INSERT TENT POLE A HERE" !

Ramona

Ha ha , bet she'd like to forget Jon too. Shes fit, Jon isn't. She looks healthy, he doesn't. She and the kids work, Does Jon? She keeps a roof over the kids heads, Jon has a 2 bedroom apartment. She travels WITH the kids to great destinations, Jon doesn't. She holds her own among ambitious responsible people, Jon...........

Miss Marie

She looks alright.. But her belly button is like right in the center of her stomach.

Snidly

Yawwwwnnnn,look at me,look at me,my 15 minutes aren't up yet,look at my plastic surgery,don't I look great. I'm not a good mother,don't worry about it,I'm just into me amd my career,f.. the kids,I don't even care if they succeed in school!Its all about me and my reality show,I'm so famous but alas have no talent.

Kristin M

does she have a belly button....OH WAIT! all that surgery to get her skinny made it go bye bye

moe

She is not hot.. A FAKE BITCH is more like it!!!!! She has had A LOT of plastic surgery, teeth whitening, implants, weaves...she is not even natural!

MP

Are you people blind? She is not hot. She is one of the most fake "celebrities" I've ever seen. Whenever she smiles it's fake, the smile never reaches her eyes.

soulofanangel

Bet the "Paycheck kiddies" would rather not look at the exposed mother parts. Just saying....

hello

Who really cares? She got where she is by pimping out her kids and selling their childhoods for some cash, free trips and plastic surgery. Why is this media whore even newsworthy? All she did to become "famous" was pop out more kids than she could afford and schemed a way to have others be financially responsible for them. Her 15 minutes of "fame" were over long ago. She needs to actually take part in her kids lives and raise them instead of flying them around the world and parading them around like show dogs. I think her little money makers have made more than enough money for her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments