Kate

Plus Bikini

1/5/2011 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

A bikini-clad Kate Gosselin took time out from fake baking filming her latest reality show to tan her maternal bones in the natural Australian sun on Wednesday.

0221_media_removed-1

Hopefully the mother of 8 used protection.

Firefly

Those poor children. Kate looks annoyed like she is telling the kids to hurry up and get dressed because the camera's are waiting for her. The kids are just in the way and have become a nuisance it seems. She doesn't smile at them and always seems to scolding. I come from a family with 8 kids and Mom was always smiling, tired but smiling. I don't see Kate carrying her kids stuff like most moms she makes the nannies do it. I always wondered why everyone always said bad things about her because I never watched her show. But know I see what everyone was talking about.

gutsygirl

Hey Harvey....stop pushing Kate down our throats and get on this story of the homeless man, Ted Williams, who'll be on the today show Thursday morning. We need more feel good stories!!

jus-sayin

She had some good work done. Nothing wrong with wanting to look good (has nothing to do with mothering) but she is a bit@h.

Muppet

I think she looks pretty good after having 8 children and being a single Mom. Good for her. :D

Wulung

Isn't her 15 minutes of fame done yet? And I thought she was "Mrs. Organic"? In one of the photos the kids are eating Arnott's BBQ Shapes and they are full of preservatives.

Sarcastic1

Kate is HOT as hell. Damn! Damn! Damn! ( Florida Evans from Good Times Damns)

SayWhat

Go home and spend some quality time with your kids instead of spending the money your kids provide.
In a few years Im sure youll be crying to the paps that you have no money to spend on yourself... err the kids education.
Let Jon have the kids, at least he was able to relate to him and love them the way they deserve to be loved.
The public has caught on to you kate, your 15 minutes are up.

Kimberly

I had the pleasure of watching her on Sarin Palin's show while they were "camping" in Alaska. Her germophobic, spoiled rotten behavor should have been an embarassment to her, but will likely not teach her a thing. The kids were great about the conditions with Mom standing under a tent doing nothing but pout, complain, and cause everyone involved to suffer. I wanted to rip her coat off and throw her into the water, you want cold?? You don't know cold. It wasn't enough that her ass was flown in with camp already prepared with tent up and fire going. WTF?? And therein lies the problem, she now lives SUCH an insulated life (by money) that she has forgotten how to adapt to anything out side of luxury. I saw quite clearling why Jon left. Stay gone man!

andy

Regardless of the many negative comments within this post, the vast majority of males (and probably a few females) would find Kate to be physically attractive. Is she perfect, or even close to perfect, . . . absolutely not. Does she really have to be, . . . absolutely not. Kate would easily be considered as being more attractive than the largest percentage of American females. If you don't agree, . . . well, you need to get away from the "Cali" coast and open your eyes . . .

As always, just my opinion . . .

Ginger

I've said all along she is not mother material. I've watched all the J&K+8 episodes. Jon is a nurturer and the children adore him. Kate is a psycho control freak. It really takes a lot of effort to raise children who get expelled from Kindergarten. And I was shocked, as above poster was, to hear her tell her own child she would no longer be a Gosselin if she stayed with the Palin's and had fun. I hope someone is saving for psychiatric care for these poor children.

Ace

You know, I have always hated this bitch. On the show, she always treated John like crap. I don't know how he put up with her as long as he did. But all that aside, she is pretty hot.

Carol

Makes me sick how she makes her living off of these kids, always talking about she does this or that to provide a roof. This picture is an actual portrayal of what Kate is all about, she does no work, she cares only about Kate and I think she is in for a wake up call soon as you can see she just does nothing to hide her selfish lifestyle.

O'Brien

IF IT SMELLS LIKE WHITE TRASH AND LOOKS LIKE WHITE TRASH, IT'S PROBABLY WHITE TRASH!!!

Matt

She looks really good

chris

Every time I hear her name or see her, I suddenly think about tossing a hotdog down a hallway.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments