Oksana's Newest Claim:

Mel Beat Me During Sex

1/6/2011 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Oksana Grigorieva has just made an explosive allegation under oath that she never before made -- that Mel Gibson beat her during sex.

1122-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-2
Sources tell TMZ ... during Oksana's deposition Tuesday in her custody war with Mel ... she testified that Mel had problems performing and the way he got aroused with her was to beat her.

The claim is as curious as it is shocking, since we're told Oksana never uttered a peep about such violence in her multiple interviews with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

Oksana has claimed that Mel struck her on January 6, but there is no other allegation of physical violence in the court file -- much of which has been reviewed by TMZ --  or with law enforcement.

See also

1118_mel_oksana_footer
More Today in TMZ History

little aussie reader

little aussie reader LOL and skinhead 1969 LOL but it's true. How does that make me sad? I never said I was into that. I'm pointing out a fact. Some people are really into that ruff stuff. She may be bringing it up to twist it. That's a different story.

Posted at 1:43 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by Sad sad

What would you bet me that she isn't? You do NOT discuss your sexlife if you truly care for the person you are sharing it with. You do NOT continue having a relationship with someone who is "beating" you during sex. I find her choice of words "beat" to be inflammatory and altogether too late to the proceedings.

Cthrew

The question is: Is she the ORGAN grinder...or the monkey?

Oh my Kink!!!! er I mean Oh, my King!

Ridiculous!!!

Sad sad

Suzanne B I'm sure Mel would LOVE to put a GAG on her. :p

realist

So, since Oxy is so quick the the cell phone camera, how long we will have to wait for the pictures?

TMZ, next time you run a quick survey, please include a third choice: So What?

little aussie reader

Hiya Cthrew - Ridiculous is right and if I wasn't so OMG, OMG, OMFG outraged, I would have summed it up the same. The woman is insane and clearly her advisors are too. I so hope the judge is able to see Cthrew all this BS.

Frieda

Not a word out of her mouth is true. She is NOT talking about their sex life, I'm sure. She pulled this 100% out of her rear, like everything else she says.

Her poor children, poor Mel. How embarrassing for him to have ever liked this bit.ch when it was clear to everyone else she was an ugly, fake whore

Cthrew

TMZ is so disappointing - if you know she's lying, why helping her spread this crap to blacken his name

Posted at 1:43 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by kinm

This is a good point, but honestly I believe she's used up any goodwill she might have had, so has zippo credibility anymore. It does go to the point of how inconsistent her testimony has been and how far she'll go to defame him. The whole thing has just become a sad travesty.

Cthrew

Posted at 1:59 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by little aussie reader

Cute. :-)

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:03 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by Frieda

Oh, so sadly true. I feel so badly for Alexander now and Lucia in the future if the current status holds.

little aussie reader

I've said it before, a boy Alexanders age should be fishing, playing in the mud, and have a dog for a best friend. Not being subjected to a lying, gold digging, scheming and conniving mother who clearly has less time for him than she does her 'lowyers'.

Midwesterner

Posted at 2:09 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by little aussie reader

Yes, and Tommy. But, thank goodness, Tommy's got lots of big brothers to explain to him that this is the oldest get-even line in any tramp's arsenal.

Sally

What? Does she just sit around her house all day, everyday, thinking up new things she can do to Mel? I still think they should have deported her. To Russia!

little aussie reader

Agreed Midwesterner - and poor Tommy - it shouldn't have to be explained to him, he's too young. This b*tch has a lot to answer for.

little aussie reader

Sally - last known citizenship was the U.K. It is to there she would be deported should our wildest dreams come true.

Sincerity

Posted at 1:43 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by kinm

Posted at 2:04 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by Cthrew

SUNLIGHT NEVER SWEETENS TRASH and Ole Greedy is going to learn this lesson the hard way! A "modest", "classy" women who's a mother will always consider how her actions will impact her children. I was under the impression that these depositions were under court seal and the information contained in them wasn't available for public disclosure. If her legal team leaked this information, then "SHAME ON THEM" because they may have very well cost her the custody of BOTH her children. At some point, even Timothy Dalton has got to draw a line in the sand and say, "ENOUGH" because have they "conveniently forgotten" about his son!!!