Sebastian Bach: Don't Stop Believin' ... in Divorce

1/6/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hours after announcing his divorce, Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach did the only thing you can do in that situation -- get drunk and sing "Don't Stop Believing" ... while some chick tries to suck on your face.

0105_sebastian_bach_EX_video_2
It all went down New Year's Eve at some dive bar in Jersey -- Bach belts out the best rendition of Journey's classic drunk song we've ever heard ... while some random chick tries to land a few sloppy pecks on his royal rock star face.

Sebastian and his wife Maria Bierk -- who were married since 1992 -- announced their impending divorce earlier in the day ... citing irreconcilable differences.

Some will win, some will lose.

karen dapello

Agreed, he still has a great voice, but He doesn't look so hot anymore, in fact, he looks like a big overgrown kid.....and still acts like one. His wife's lucky she's getting rid of him....

Serge

I have been friends with the family for years. I've even had the privilege to work professionally with Maria and Sebastian. Maria is a very smart and talented manager, and Sebastian one of the greatest living vocalist there is. I'm sorry to hear they are splitting, but I hope that this works out for the best for them and their sons, one of which is a good friend of mine. They're good kids, and I hope this rough time can go smoothly for all their sakes.

SM

Jim

I think the chick trying to kiss him is Mistress Juliya from the Fuse t.v. channel..she does a radio show too I think.

Sonja

Lucky bitch, LOL... I'd get all drunk and sloppy with him for a night! Agree though that it would a tough job being his wife or girlfriend.

Lori

Can "Celebrity Rehab" be far behind? The guys a train wreck.

John Snyder

Sabastian Bach!! That's really cool that he stopped by Good ole South Bound Brooks favorite bar!! While every other celebrity hung out with other celebrity's doing there celebrity things; good old Sabastian came out to South Side bar and Grill to sing it up with Harryokee and the crew!! He showed everyone that he is a great guy who can hang out and have fun anywhere!! Cool story!!! Thank god it wasn't Snookie!!!

meera

this is my dad's bar! South Side Grille in South Bound Brook! ...and its not a dive bar.

Bonjovifan

Hope he can pull a Brett Michaels & do something to get back on top....

Analisa

Wow... my heart be still, waiting for his come back!

Tom

Awesome quality vid.........NOT!!

en Todo Momento!!

uh, dude...that a whole lotta treble there...karaoke bar needs to hire new ....uh, leaners...

Anonymous

The chick singing with him is named Lauren. She's known him for years! Not his mistress as far as I know. She's on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1349343944 and looks far better in her photos than she does in this video.

lauren kahn

i am not some random girl....we were out on new years together..we have been friends for awhile

magnumcreek