Sebastian Bach: Don't Stop Believin' ... in Divorce

1/6/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hours after announcing his divorce, Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach did the only thing you can do in that situation -- get drunk and sing "Don't Stop Believing" ... while some chick tries to suck on your face.

0105_sebastian_bach_EX_video_2
It all went down New Year's Eve at some dive bar in Jersey -- Bach belts out the best rendition of Journey's classic drunk song we've ever heard ... while some random chick tries to land a few sloppy pecks on his royal rock star face.

Sebastian and his wife Maria Bierk -- who were married since 1992 -- announced their impending divorce earlier in the day ... citing irreconcilable differences.

Some will win, some will lose.

fifi

So Lauren - are you saying you are a homewrecker?

ricky, julian and bubbles

hey that guy likes model trains, i think he stole the swayzee express, "ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE"

AngelaC

I wish I lived near this bar. Damn opportunity needs to knock closer to home. lol Love his voice he could sing happy birthday and I still think he was phenomenal!(i just started singing mannanmana from the muppets) xo to Bas

Jamie K

Dr Drew, Rock of Love, Oprah...in that order. Then I would buy a ticket again. Come on SB...you can do it baby!

lauren kahn

ive known him for years ....he was my new yrs date

Radical Chicken

He's come a long way from Peterborough, Ontario, Canada to the pit of hell he seems to be living now. I worked for a booking agency when he came along at the tender young age of 17. Not only did he have the chops, but the girls fell all over his feminine good looks. He wore the rock star look well. He still has the chops; too bad the rest of him is a mess. Maybe he should take a long rest back in Peterborough until he gets himself straightened out.

RocketQueen

You guys from TMZ should stop calling him Skid Row singer..they fired him over 10 years ago!!!

Kate

This page has helped me a lot, it is very helpful and rare. www.giftedhelper.blogspot.com. thank me later....lol

Kate