T.I. -- Prison Punishment for 'Frisky' Acts with Wife

1/6/2011 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. got in some serious trouble with prison officials this weekend -- after guards caught the most famous inmate in Arkansas getting "frisky" with his wife during visiting hours ... TMZ has learned.

0105-ti-tiny-ex-tmz

T.I.'s wife Tiny confirms ... the two were in a room together during regular visiting hours at Arkansas State Prison when Tiny made like Michael Jackson ... and beat it.

According to prison guidelines, inmates are allowed to kiss and embrace at the beginning and at the end of a visit as well as hold hands -- but "the inmate’s hands must remain in plain view of Visiting Room staff at all times."

Tiny tells us T.I. was immediately reprimanded and sent to a  "Special Housing Unit" -- which consists of more security and less freedom.

Tiny says she hasn't spoken to T.I. since the incident -- but she's hopeful she'll be allowed to visit again soon ... as long as she keeps her hand to herself.

1101_TI_free_footer

Laura

God, Teeny Tiny, buy an effing chin implant! Get a nose job! Fix that ugly orange Sun-In hair! What are you spending your money on? Better fix that **** before the duckies run out!

joshua young

ti shoulda nutted on her hands lol but what i wanna is what was they thinkin like wasnt gone get cuaght

jayy bludden

T.i. you need to stop this **** and grow up son ...i'm your age too and i'm all grown up dunny...

Maureen

Why in the hell yall keep calling her ugly.I mean **** yall probably as ulgy as her.Onn thing about it she got money and she got TI as so thats all that matters.And if she wants to get frisky with her man....so be it!!!!! Each one of us done got frisky with our mates elsewhere besides the dam bedroom now.**** I just sucked my man **** in the last row of the movies on last Saturday :)

Posted at 10:51 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by sexy red

I thought they allow conjugal visits to married couples in prison or did they stop that??? Ya'll acting like ya'll aint never done anything like that before. Stop fronting & ya'll people wanna talk bout Tiny, **** she got her man. What the **** you got, stop hating on folks. That **** is old & wack, say it to her face if you got anything to say bout her. **** OFF

Posted at 10:54 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by Kizzle

I don't even know where to begin with either of you right now. It's disgraceful to know that public education clearly did nothing for either one of you. Open a book for once in your life and look at how to form a complete sentence. Your ignorance is not attractive nor is it looked upon fondly in any way unless you live in the projects.

Bryan

Can I get the phone # of the girl on the show tonight who thought that was just getting to 1st base?

paerki

Stop with the ghetto lifestyle. You have fame and some dollars in your pocket, T.I. Improve your life. Enough with the drugs and violence, and the dirty sex. Get an education and do something meaningful with your life. Start setting an example for young people to follow. Tell me you are happy with your life and I'll call you a liar.

Sadly, I don't have high hopes for you because it seems as though you crave the bad life. I see jail cells in your future.

Food for thought: God doesn't hear the sinner who keeps committing the same crimes over and over again.

Yusuf

Regardless..... They are married. Regardless of the crime, you can not take the humanity from a person. You can corrupt it by prohibiting married couples from their "just human due," but allow PRISON RAPE!

But what else should you expect from a Nation built by the genocide of the Natives & enslavement of Africans by "So Called Founding Fathers"--- (Washington & Jefferson) who raped more little black girls than any prisoner imprisoned in America today.

April

I'm sorry, I thought I read 'the two of them were in a room together.' IMO that means it was just the two of them and maybe a surveillance camera? I just refuse to believe they were in plain view of everyone in the visiting area or even in a room with a guard in it doing this. They can't be that stupid...can they???

sar

tiny is helllllllla hurt

dd

Can she get anymore ghetto.

HairbySapphire

She aims to please her husband.

Younghustla

if yall knew how it was in prison yall wouldnt say **** but good try t.i. maby next time. prison is like a living hell without burning fire. all youi ignorant little white kids need to do your homework and listen to yo parents

Serious

i dont see the problem all she doing is showing her man a little love!

joel

ti shudnt be jail bcoz is hunble 2 his funs and stubborn 2 the law bcoz he wants 2 earn living.

TIJUANA

I DON'T CURSE.., BUT THIS HAS PISSED ME OFF! **** WHAT U HEARD..NOW IF ANY OF U THINK THAT U R REAL..., KEEP IT REAL THEN AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE TALENT, AND NOT TOWARDS THE PERSONAL SIDE OF THESES ENTERTAINERS THAT R MERE HUMANS AS U AND I. U HAVE SO MANY PPL WHOSE JOBS R 2 PUT THE SPOTLIGHT ON THESE MERE HUMANS THAT HAS MADE A LIVING OUT OF THEIR GIFTS AND TALENTS....WHERE I'M FROM WE CALL THEM HOE*****ERS!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S TMZ, EBONY, JET, TEENAGE MAGAZINE, OR WHATEVER OR WHOMEVER PAYING THESE ENTERTAINERS SO CALLED FRIENDS TO TELL THEM STUFF... THEY R CALLED LOOSERS, HATERS, AND ****IN LOOSERS!!!! GET A LIFE DUMB ASSES!!! AND AS FAR AS YALL PEEPS THATS INTRIGUED BY READING SUCH MISHAPS..., STOP JOCKING MY BOY MUSIC AND MAKE SOME OF UR OWN!!!! GETALIFEWEAKBITCHES!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments