TMZ Live -- THE BIRDS ATTACK!!!

1/5/2011 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today's TMZ Live is brought to you from beyond the grave ... by Alfred Hitchcock -- because Harvey and Charles nearly got divebombed by a flock of bloodthirsty birds. Pretty scary ... but not as scary as our cameraman's Hebrew skills with Lindsay Lohan ... Or Harvey's pig scene in "Volcano."

0105_tmzlive

(0:15) Camille Grammer wants out of "Real Housewives."
(1:00) Homeless man with the “golden voice” denied flight because he's ID-less
(1:27) THE BIRDS ATTACK!!!
(4:38) TMZ photog drops some horrible Hebrew on Lindsay Lohan
(7:20) Dr. Murray trial could easily last 3 months
(8:10) Drumroll please ... Harvey's infamous pig scene from "Volcano"
(9:30) Palm Desert PD had it out for Lindsay
(11:00) Christina Aguilera living with current BF and estranged hubby ... Awkward
(12:00) Should MJ's family feel responsible for MJ’s death? It was a bad situation all around.
(14:00) Kate Gosselin ... still newsworthy ... still no reason why
(14:55) "Teen Mom" dad Gary Shirley ... the man who seems to record all of his phone convos
(16:08) Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber ... do they have what it takes???
(17:00) Celebrity dogs ... starting with good ole Yogi!
(17:23) Lindsay had no idea Sam Ronson lived next door to her new place ... BS alert?
(25:00) 15-year-old Harvey discovers the next Beatles ... but the whole thing goes to crap

Chia

More on Ted, less on L'insanity.

Tokay

I like the outside venue.

Bubbles The Chimp

I hope TMZ Mike isn't back. All he does is cry on lik a teeny fan about his beloved Lindsay.

R

If I did a shot for every minute YOU'RE LATE I'D BE PLASTERED BY NOW.

HealTheWorld29

Where are you Harvey? Running late?

Lola j

i like the place very nice wat issues r u talking about today?

derek

Do you think this hole thing with the Teen MOM Amber portman and Gary Shirley is made up between the two to get paid. Gary seems like a manipulator, after hearing the phone messages he has with other girls?

J

Hey Harvey,

How ackward was it when Shavonne told you that you were to close to her... I felt ackward watching it... LOL...

Steve

Hey I was one of the many that posted how pissed I was with the outdoor feed but have come to enjoy it keep it up when you can!!!

Sara

I dont see anyone talking about how Gary starting with Amber and pushing her buttons.exsample one episode he threaten to call Child protected Services on her for no reason after she was begging him for money for Leah. I'm Team Amber all the way i would of beat the Sugar Honey Ice Tea out of him too

drdavec

hey TMZS ON

patrick

pleeeeeze give me an OJ UPDATE!

pamela

Where is Mike? He is the most knowledgable after Harvey!
And he is funny!

R

Oh, I'm sorry, is it 60 degrees?

Kirsteen

OMG you guys are really moaning today, birds, "cold", etc. FYI it is not cold in California. How would you cope with Canada???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments