Toni Braxton

I May Show Some 'T&A'

For Playboy

1/5/2011 11:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Financially troubled singer Toni Braxton may have found a way to scrounge up some extra cash -- Toni claims she's seriously considering a "T and A" photo shoot for Playboy Magazine.

Toni Braxton Playboy Pictures

43-year-old Braxton went to her Twitter this morning and wrote, "New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy's offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?"

She noted the spread would be "tastefully done" featuring "Just a lil T and A."

Braxton insists Playboy has hit her up for a photo spread 3 times before -- but now that she's somewhere between $10 and $50 million in debt, the timing may finally be right.

Deborah

1st!!! Yes!

Birdsht

none of that arty fartsy garbage. Show that turkey neck and all angles. No feather boas or large oriental fans.

karlew

Don't do it Toni. The word is spelled D I G N I T Y. It's important to keep some.

And Mark and Birdsht 2&3 Be quiet boys, it's not nice to interupt when adults are talking.

TRW

Somewhere between 10 and 50 million in debt...that a huge difference...kinda like saying something is located somewhere between Texas and Maine...really TMZ, couldn't get a little more info before adding those figures to the feature?

FABIO

Hell yeah, Toni, please do this!

Posing in PLAYBOY has revived many a career.

Looking forward to seeing you in my mailbox in 2011!

Vault101

I could live without ever seeing that horror show.

Brian

I don't think Playboy will pay 10-50 million so what's the point?

PS - why don't you ask your father what he thinks instead of bloggers who give less than a crap about you? Oh yeah. He's a minister. That's why.

TMZ dont like me

This probably would have been a great move for her, like 16 or 17 years ago, when she was on top of the R & B game. But now, she ain't got no choice, LOL....She got too many damn bills she gotta pay off.

Kenneth

I think this would be pretty hot. Granted there may be quite a bit of airbrushing but who isn't brushed in these mags? I say go for it.

big joe

do it u look great go for it.

T

Too Late, Everyone Else beat you to it. I am surprised she never did this years ago, her and her sister loved to show off TNA anyways back in the day. Shes so desperate for Money its gross, she ain't much to look at anymore.

karen dapello

Hope she's doing it because she WANTS to, not just because she needs cash.

bon

Yeah, we get it Mark. You don't like her. 2 comments on how old she is. Psst... she is way out of your league./ I've noticed through the years, those ppl insulting other's looks are bitter, jealous and usually not good looking at all.

♥TMZ but ...

what a shame
she has such an amazing voice
such talent and she goes the naked route

Superman

My vote is no! I don't want to see it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments