Camille Grammer to Bravo: I'm Now Ready to Walk

1/6/2011 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Camille Grammer has negotiated a settlement with Bravo, which gives her the ability to leave "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" immediately, TMZ has learned.

0106_larry_stein_camille_grammer_tmz_getty_ex_3

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ, Camille hired the famous Larry Stein, Esq., who has repped Rob LoweEva Longoria, Timbaland and many other celebs, to sit at the bargaining table with Bravo.

As we reported ... Camille wanted off the show because she feels she was portrayed as a hateable woman ... not representative of who she really is.

According to Camille's deal, Bravo had the right to either pick up her option for season 2 or cut her, but the contract didn't give Camille the right to walk.  Stein went to Bravo and argued the network misrepresented to Camille the way she would be portrayed and therefore she was fraudulently induced into signing on.

TMZ has learned ... a few days ago Stein got Bravo to give Camille an out in her deal, allowing her to walk right now.

We're told Camille's intention is to leave the show, but she won't formally exercise her option until the reunion show airs later this month. The subtext -- if Bravo has any hope of keeping Camille they better be nice in the editing bay.

Stein could not be reached for comment.

0105_housewives_footer

Chris O.

KYLE is a b*tch - mean to her sister and a bully.
Love Allison DuBois - I need that trainwreck - she cracked me up
Love Camille - she is watchable.
DUMP: Adrienne - she is BORING and mannish looking.
C

dencyb

....if the show didn't make all these women seem awful would we watch??? Noooooooo.....
However, where there is smoke there HAS to be some fire...still I don't think I'd be friends with any of these women...nor they with me, soooooo, who cares!

LarryP

Reality TV with whack jobs desperate for attention. All reality stars deserve what they get. If she quits, she should give back the money. That lawyer has a baseless accusation.

Jason

Ding Dong - The Witch is GONE ;-)

kim

she is very nasty and she is so insecure, nobody is jealous of you , you seem kind of crazy, and where are your children, you never even speak of them,, i think that reallt sad

Amanda

I am sooooo happy this crazy, conceited psychopath is leaving the show. She is manipulative and lies like it's her job...I thought Kelsey was the actor, I mean A-list actor. I would pay $50 million to rid my life of her as well. And Alison DuBois? Since the episode she was in, I have erased all of my DVRed Medium shows. How can I even enjoy that show now? also, anyone know where I can return my Alison DuBois book as I won't be reading it either...

beth

Camille is the best thing about this show. I love to hate her. Brilliant!

Adrienne

In all of reality TV's nasty characters, Camille is the worst. I'd rather eat lunch with Danielle from New Jersey AND Puck from Real World SF than have to actually encounter Camille in real life. Camille, if you're reading this, (which I'm pretty sure you are because as a narcissist you can't help yourself) please just stop. Stop. You are not fooling anyone but yourself.

nisiek

Camille comes off as as hateful person because that is what she is....I don't think they script or really edit much from these shows...and every time she appears she is either hugging and kissing some other wive's husband, flashing her ass, and walking around with her nose in the air. She is not pretty on the outside and DEFINATELY not on the inside. She is a hateful person that is why she comes off as one.

Linus

Is Nick's wife an idiot and really that naive to not know her husband is boinking Camille? Drop thel loser Tricia.

Christa

The way that Camille sees herself and the way the rest of the world sees are polar opposites. If she thinks that Bravo portrayed her this way, shes completely delusional. She has a DISGUSTING personality full of insecurities. She is horrible and the fact that she rides high on the fact that she has money shows she has nothing else so show for herself. It's women like her that make me sick to my stomache.

wishwell

I can't believe ANYBODY with at least 2 brain cells watches this crap? Are your lives so intolerably miserable that you gotta watch ****?

Camille Hater

How could you not see your husband wasn't interested anymore? It was clearly obvious to all the viewers. DUH!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Good. Bye.

2drk2fck

166 HELLO you are blogging on TMZ about the Housewives, your two cells must have forgotten where they were