'Golden Voice' Guy -- I've Got NINE Kids!!!

1/6/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The homeless man with the golden radio voice revealed another shocking fact about his life this morning -- dude has NINE kids!!!

0106_williams_video
Ted Williams just appeared on the "Today" show -- and when Matt Lauer asked where he thought he'd be in 5 years, Ted replied, "My kids will have love for me."

Williams then explained he has 7 girls and 2 boys .... oh, and he's also a grandfather!!!

Diversepainting

Lord give him the strength to make it. To all of you thats got something negative to say. How freakin dare you

Ozzie X

Another leech, burdening American tax payers with 9 kids he can't support let alone himself. Let's hope he parlays this media attention into a respectable job and starts paying taxes.

w

Hey WilliamsFam47167

those video's should go viral, your daughter has an amazing voice!

Mike D

His kids may have good reasons for not taking him in. You don't know what their relationships were/are like with him. Maybe they did not want his bad behavior in their homes.

ROBERTO

If I had nine kids, I'd be a homeless alcoholic as well. Interesting how he said his children will hopefully have love for him now. I suspect there has been an estrangment between his children and him. They may use choice words to describe their father.

gerry

Looks like Barack Obama's brother...

Sam

So he has been arrested for drugs, burglary, prostitution, battery, etcetera, All my best to him and kudos for the people who are willing to give this guy another chance. It is through the trust and charity of others that can turn a guy around, not abandonment. Solve the homeless problem by giving them jobs and you'll solve a lot of crime problems.

black lee

Looks and sounds like Obama 20 years from now!

A. Rex Shun

Good for him, he can finally support himself and he is no longer a bum. Ohio should sue him for all the welfare they laid out over the years supporting his family but they won't. Hardworking folks get screwed again.

LongJohn69

"Cocaine is a helluva drug!"
R.J.

PrincessGinger

I'm glad I'm not as bitter, jaded and nasty as some of the posters here.

There are a lot of Americans who are down on their luck... sometimes it's due to their own doing (Which Mr. Williams freely admits)...

He did what he had to do to survive and now he's been given a break. I think everyone condemning him is a jealous hater. I wish Ted Williams lots of luck!

tlm

Please let this guy just go away and while he's at it, he can take Justin Bieber along with him.

Holly

What a wonderful story!

carol

Before we all Judge him, can we give the guy a break for a bit.
Whatever his issues were, perhaps he couldn't afford child support payments but my guess is he will do the right thing from now on. Give the man a break. Good Luck Sir.

j

If anyone deerves a reality show over the "crews" at Jersey shore and Desperate housewives...is this guy. Follow him on his recovery dr.drew!...show his family instead of the duggars of kate plus eight...his script will be full of twists and turns...like Intervention (the drug reality show)but recovery is essential and lots of people rooting for him. This guy is timely and is all these shows rolled into one guys life. A lot of us have this guy as a family member mirror in one of his life scenarios or another...or even more. Americans DO relate to this guys story on some level. We do like this guy, flaws and all. One step away from this for some americans and we want to see it turn around and this guy get some life back...a prayer out for him from me is next.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments