'Golden Voice' Guy -- I've Got NINE Kids!!!

1/6/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The homeless man with the golden radio voice revealed another shocking fact about his life this morning -- dude has NINE kids!!!

0106_williams_video
Ted Williams just appeared on the "Today" show -- and when Matt Lauer asked where he thought he'd be in 5 years, Ted replied, "My kids will have love for me."

Williams then explained he has 7 girls and 2 boys .... oh, and he's also a grandfather!!!

CR

And a long rap sheet

niles

I'll reserve my sympathy for the homeless people who don't resort to robbery and other crimes to get by. This guy may have a golden voice, but he's acted like a complete s***bag for years.

Mimi

To y'all who made negative comments: It doesn't cost any of you a cent to simply hope for the best for this man. Your true character is on display.

melissa

I think that we should all wish him well. If he get some jobs out of this then he will be able to pay the counties that his kids live in if they even got aid from the Gov. and he will then be able to support his children from the work that he will now get, I think its a win win for everyone. I also hope that the people that are helping him with this new life and work that they make sure that he is plugged in to groups such as AA or a 12 step program so that he can stay sober through this new and exciting time in his life. I would hate to see him fail. I love seeing people change their lives for the better. God bless hin and his family. Soon he could be in a place to help other to have hope and to better their lives. Always Pay It Forward!

J

To all of you yapping about child support. ALL of his kids are grown and most have children of their own. They would help him many times but he never stayed because he didn't want to be a burden on them when they were trying to raise their own kids.

MJ is LOVE

So nice to see an unspoiled person here on TMZ and in the media as a whole- Ted Williams seems like a very genuine person, it is refreshing!

CR

crabbygirl81

@RonBurgundy I totally agree with you.

I really hope with his "new found fame" that he pays all the baby mamas back child support.

Cella

Posted at 9:01 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by J
============================
A voice of reason for everybody else who's too lazy to research but active enough to jump on that 'let's bash him' bandwagon. Losers.

jeff

I hate to be "that guy", as I do wish him the best, but this whole thing does seem kinda weird. I heard the howard stern program as well. You're homeless for 4 years and a stranger pulls up to a street corner with a video camera and, without even thinking, you deliver a perfectly worded radio slogan in a perfect voice? You have 9kids and not 1 of them will let you stay in their basement or offer you any assistance but now you cant wait to see them? What was he waiting for before all this happened? If he knew he had a gifted voice, why put a sign around your neck and stand on a street corner? Walk into a radio station for an interview! Make a demo tape of voice over advertisements.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he does have a good voice..hope he turns out to be for real

anony

"Damn, nine kids?!? Dude be stroking like Shawn Kemp and Antonio Cromartie..."

ROTFLMAO!

wendy09

I wish him the absolute best. What a great open and honest person. Take the CAVALIERS offer!!!!!!!!!

Ann

Is it just me or is anyone else incensed that this man has shown very little responsibility for his actions--9 kids?? Come on, pull out or use a condom! Not a hero in my book.

CrisDizzle

Damn, mix in a condom once in awhile, brah! Jeezy Christ nine kids... should be creepin with Kate Gosselin and make a reality spin off: Teddy & Kate Plus 18!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments