Khloe Kardashian -- Stone'd!

1/7/2011 10:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Khloe Kardashian at the People's Choice Awards this week (left) -- and singer Joss Stone back in 2008 (right).

0106_khloe_stone

We're just sayin'.

0107_khloe_new_look_footer

Areader

This makes no sense! They're wearing different out fits...must be a slow day at TMZ!

dude

Wow! Joss Stone is so UNBELIEVABLY hot. She is the ultimate. oh, by the way, I love the voice too.

jamie

... really!!?? get some better material.! JUST SAYIN

bri

photo-shop or plastic surgery...........doesn't look like Cloe, but Kim doesn't look like Kim these days. Denying they haven't had plastic surgery doesn't make it true.

Ozzie X

I'd rather Joss Stone. Khloe is an Amazon and will get exponentially larger as she ages, also she likes the purple crayon.

wasted days and wasted nights

I kinda miss the good ol' days of Paris and Britney.

tlynn

Why must TMZ continue to compare the pigasstrashian slop to anyone? These pigs are in a pigpen all by themselves. Doesn't matter which crayon these pigs are trotting after, they are still nasty, classless, "spread em wide & squeal" muddcritters!! Josh Stone's beauty and talent speaks for itself. These squealing pigs can't spell talent.

Ozzie X

@Dr Hardwicke the Kardashians are half Armenian, which is Western European. I personally wasn't commenting she only can get black men only that she prefers black men. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

patty

I don't think Khloe is a NOT a real Kardashian. Momma had an affair with someone else. Yeah, she did a DNA with her mom on their show, but that just shows she is biologically "Momma Pimp" Kris Jenner.

justme

She looks good with red hair....wish people would stop picking on her, she may be a little heavy but at least she's pretty. She probably looks heavy because everyone else is anorexic..my guess is she is a normal weight.

Yolanda

This is Khloe's natural hair color just saying!! I think she looks great and we should embrace that she feels confident in being herself instead of trying blend in with her sisters!!
--Team Khloe--

Jordan

Who is going to watch Khloe and Lamars new show it sound kinda of boring. I think kim is the main attraction. Khioe and lamar taking care of spoiled brat little robert does not look good to watch

Yep I said that

I thought TMZ stopped posting stuff about the Kartrashian skanks

boner

Sorry the red hair cant fix UGLY!!!!

femonanon

Besides the hair, they look NOTHING alike.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments