Lindsay Lohan Case Referred to District Attorney

1/6/2011 7:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ...  Lindsay Lohan's fate is now in the hands of the Riverside County District Attorney, who will decide whether to charge her in the Betty Ford brouhaha with the former staffer.

0106_lindsay_tmz_ex

The Palm Desert Police Department has turned its investigation over to the D.A., who will decide whether to charge Lohan with battery.

The case would be an uphill battle, because alleged victim Dawn Holland says she will not cooperate and does not want Lindsay prosecuted.

No word on when the D.A. will make a decision.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

p

**** Palm Desert PD. The women does not want to press charges - this is being done purely to look "tough" for the media.

Anthony

I know everyone here loves to hate on her but she is so friggin hot..Great body and love the red hair, hope she gets her acting career back on track and stays clean.

Tex

Just true... ""revenge is a dish best served cold"..

Tammy

It'll be hard to convict her if the alleged victim does not cooperate and only a conviction will make BH violate her probation.

kp

You would think that they have better things to do with there time than to screw around with this bull. She can prove her self in time or she can go back to jail.

Grumpy

Sounds like the "former staffer" got her pay off to shut up!

dprice

Is Jery Brown behind this? He loves chasing celebrities with our money

awards

They have the video tapes, proof, she is sunk, slam dunk and in the trunk!

TCYB

Also, there is the Worker's Comp claim from Holland that has Lohan's name all over it. Those claims have to be investigated and it was approved. Holland and Lohan are screwed.

Mary Ann

Dawn has already written a statement, therefore, no need for her to cooperate...she already put it in writing!!

Julie

Come on Palm Desert PA. All of America is counting on you!

Olivia3100

Over and above the she said, she said thing...isn't it an instant
violation if she refused a drug test? She is on 24/7 unannounced court ordered monitoring isn't she? Pee on command per the judge's terms?

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Bitch.

Lindsay Dee Lohan

Greetings,

If you love me, I love you. If you hate me, I still love you, but wish you would try not to hate me. I know that I've done some very foolish things in moments of passion that have angered many of my fans and am deeply sorry for having disappointed you. I am clean and sober now and wish to move forward with my life and try very hard to make up for my past mistakes. I love life. I think I love life too much. I love euphoria, I love fun, I love joy, I love my freedom, I love my family, I love my friends, I love my work. I wish to live a happy life and entertain as many people as possible with my movies and music. Please do not be too hard on me. Please do not look upon me as a major threat to the civility of our society. Afterall, I'm an entertainer first and foremost. Please forgive me.

Peace, Love, and Forever Yours,

Lindsay

Sue

Looks like Dawn was paid off by Lindsay to keep her mouth shut. SHAME ON HER.

Would'nt it be great if Lindsay still gets her case referred and sent to jail,
even though she paid off the girl she assulted ? That would be soooo cool.

that would show that little bitch she can't buy her way out, and she is not above the law.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments