It's WAR at the Michael Jackson House

1/7/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's estate is asking a judge to do what Katherine Jackson can't -- kick Alejandra Jackson and her kids out of the Hayvenhurst estate for good.

0106_jackson_doc_launch

TMZ has obtained legal docs in which the estate is asking the judge to remove Alejandra, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Genevieve, Donte and Randy Jr. from the estate ... on grounds they're not beneficiaries of Michael Jackson's will and have no claim to the property.

As TMZ first reported in November, Katherine Jackson told Alejandra and the kids -- fathered by both Jermaine and Randy -- not to return to the residence. Alejandra is refusing to move herself, her kids, and her stuff out ... so the estate has gone to court.

As TMZ also previously reported, the house is scheduled to be renovated -- but sources tell us Alejandra is holding the remodel hostage by refusing to leave.

Janar

And they're not even blood cousins. So c'mon with that nonsense. - Janar

JANAR, you are SO wrong! They are TOTALLY blood cousins! MJ used his OWN sperm to produce his children! JUST click here to hear and see the PROOF straight from MJ's mouth himself!

You easily can tell he is obviously NOT lying and TOTALLY sincere!

Posted at 8:45 PM on Jan 6, 2011 by HealTheWorld29

------------------------------------------------------

That lil clip proves nothing. Michael's mouth was not no prayer book. And, I am Totally Right. They are not blood cousins. And you can easily tell that he is lying and not sincere. That was nothing new for him to tell lies about his life. There's no proof that those kids are his biologically. And as a matter of fact, he has told more than one different stories about his children. One minute he says one thing about his children, and then he says another. PLEASE.

Mee

Better said is "PREVENTING INCEST IS WISE"

Is this not dysfunctional; brother's having babies with ONE woman.

Social worker's probably anticipated everyone would soon start to INTERFREED within the home and babies being born left and right like RABBIT'S.
PREVENTION IS WISE

Terry Joe

WHEN will the Jackson family ever " get their act together, and hold up to the religous values they so claim to do " ? This has got to be the mosy dysfuntional 'family' I've seen, right down to Katherine Jackson. It's ALL about the $$$$$. If not for Michael himself, I rather doubt that any of the jacksons would have a dollar to their name.
It's absurd being most everyone of them ( with the exception of Janet, being she seems the only normal one of the bunch not wanting to make money off of Michaels name ) crave the spot light in their sick attention for their 5 minutes of fame.
Michael would be ashamed of the entire familys behaviour !

bunnyhop

In the midst of the opinions, clever comments, witty remarks, and even the hateful ones, we find Phantom, always sharing a little bit of the MJ joy with us. Thank you for that!

Mee

SORRY NOT INTERFREED MEANT: INTERBREED
BLESS THEM ALL ANYHOW!

HealTheWorld29

NOT Janar!! Give me a BREAK! You can EASILY tell MJ is telling the FLAT out truth! He had nothing to lie about! Give the man a BREAK!

Deb

It boggles my mind that Alejandra is still there. Someone mentioned she doesn't have a lease - here in Missouri, you dang well better have a lease or you can be kicked out at any time, no questions asked, no reasons given. I am pretty sure it's the same in California.

I may not like some of the things Katherine has done in terms of selling out for the big bucks (her book, anyone?), but this has to STOP! That woman (Alejandra) is disgusting, and not just because she had kids with two brothers. She obviously thinks that because they have Jackson blood running through their veins they are entitled to live what she considers the "high life". Makes me sick. And did Randy or Jermaine ever ask for DNA tests on those kids? As slutty as she is I wouldn't put it past her to lie about their paternity.

Big Mamma Cornbread

FIGI ISLANDS...MOVE THERE.

HealTheWorld29

YOU a TOTALLY NASTY and sick in the head 'ohwell! Go seek HELP and LEAVE Michael Jackson the hell alone!

Janar

You easily can tell he is obviously NOT lying and TOTALLY sincere!

Posted at 8:45 PM on Jan 6, 2011 by HealTheWorld29

------------------------------------------------------

And you're just gonna believe what some one says out of their mouth. That's not even common sense. Children even know better than that. That's nothing more than follow the leader. Are you a follower with no need of real proof?

check yourself

WOW HealTheWorld29.. get your FACTS straight, and STOP freaking the hell out, already!! lol

DAMN. GET REAL. SHEESH!!

MJ lied on a few occasions, such as about knowing who the mother of Blanket is. One interview he not only knew her, but had a relationship with her, just wished to keep her name private. In another interview shortly after, he doesn't know her let alone had a relationship with her, and NO CLUE who she is.

Both were MJ, and directly from his own mouth.

There ya go.

dd

HOW DARE YOU JERMAINE! Don't let your kids be humiliated like this I am sure Randy Jr. is an adult now but yours are not. If that bitch wife of yours does not love your kids you should not have married her. Save your kids THE HELL WITH ALEJANDRA and that new preggo pig they are ruining you...You look like a greedy ghetto daddy, and I know that was not you..STEP UP AND BE A MAN..Joseph did not pawn you off to your grandmother. SHAME ON YOU!

Janar

Posted at 9:10 PM on Jan 6, 2011 by HealTheWorld29

--------------------------------------------------------

lol. Stop Playin', Seriously. I'm starting to laugh now.

Look, I understand when you say give the man a break. (funny). Don't think that I don't love Michael, because I do. I am just disappointed in him though. This is nothing new for me. When he was alive, I used to cuss him out all the time through the t.v. And I did'nt mind that just as long as he was still here on this earth. You don't even know, how it broke my heart when they said he had died.

Jeannie

But whose house is it? Did it belong to Michael or to Katherine? Must have been Michael or else why would the estate have any say? But at the same time, I can understand why those kids would feel bad about being uprooted from their home for the new kids on the block. What a sad mess!