Paris Hilton Intruder Gets Freeway Labor

1/6/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The intruder who knocked on Paris Hilton's front door and fought with her security last October just got sentenced to battle with a bucket of paint.

0106_paris_hilton_EX_TMZ_intruder

TMZ has learned James Rainford (above in cuffs) pled no contest to civil assault and was sentenced to 20 days of community service -- graffiti removal with Caltrans.

Rainford was also placed on 3 years probation.

Kat

And...??

Will

Why is it that everything The Hiltons do The Kardashians do it.Anyone notice that?Those KKK's are trashy and have very little class if you ask the average elite socialite in LA..Just saying

Shea

She has over 3.2 million followers on her site.

She also has a new reality show starting in April on Oxygen "The World according to Paris".

If it's anything like the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills it should be very entertaining.
I did not think I would like Housewives but I'm addicted now lOL.

Scott

I hate that I enjoy coming here and enjoy reading crap like this. Who cares about this? Apparently I freekin do. Damn you Harvey Levin.

Zooboxs.com

HollyWeeeeeird lol Sincerely Zooboxs

NDNchief

WOW. . . Paris has really fallen off. Only 11 comments. She should be happy to have a stalker. I guess it's bye bye paris. A sham marriage is next I guess, so she can get some press. SAD.

missbella

Cute..his and her community service.

BIG CITY

Why would you show up at anybodys door unexpected. Ef the fact that it's Parid Hilton thats still off base, homie!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Isn't the fact that he is into lame ass Paris Hilton embarrassment enough for him?

LPO

Look at the two cops with their arms folded! Are you kidding me! It was like they just captured Bin Laden!

Molotov

You'll see him along the highway with an orange hardhat and in ill-fitting safety vest as he joins the ranks of a California Chain Gang [sans chains]. We see these bozos every day. Show respect for the white hats out there with them, though... they're the Boss Man.

Miguel Ramon Villanueva

Paris, you go do what you have to do...........m