Michael Lohan -- The Paparazzi Will See You Now

1/7/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan visited Dr. Randall Caldron's office in West Hills, CA yesterday -- with his own paparazzo in tow, of course -- where the 50-year-old estranged father of four had blood drawn ... show us agony!

0221_media_removed-1
It's nice to see someone sucking the life out of him for a change.

LOKI

Does this guy realize what an idiot he really is?

One of your daughters is f#*ked up, and the otther one won't be far behind.

He and the 'mom' (use the word loosely) need to take care of their kids, not themselves.

Dabby

Act like a man!!!...my 3 year old had blood drawn this morning and did not react like that.

Bearcat34

Settle down Ernie. Believe it or not, we all know you are a Lohan. Sorry that not too many people care for Michael. Chris made his opinion clear, and you got all bent out of shape. For someone that comments on every single Lohan story along with Nicole and Delmar, and constantly writes passages from the Bible praising and praying for the family, you really seem to get UPSET when people knock Michael Lohan. Is it, could it be, Michael? Either way, other than Nicole, and Delmar, people mostly ignore your writings anyway. Please do jump in front of a train. I wouldn't push you as much as I'd like to. However I can hope!

bagladey

TMZ, honestly, wtf?

ernie

Gee Bearcat34 ... you say the nicest things. Thanks.

You have your right to post whatever you want .. just like everyone else here on TMZ.

If I decide I want to be postive about the Lohan family why does it bother you so much?

It seems most people would rather see Lindsay just die. Read most of the posts.

Again.... please do continue to ignore me .. cause that is your right. As it is with others as well.

But do not thing for a minute I will stop defending the fact that Lindsay can end her troubles with a personal relationship with Jesus.

You make the Bible out to be something wicked or evil. And anyone who uses it stupid.

We are all accountable to God ... We reap what we sow.

I believe God forgives people...but we do still suffer the consquences of the sin. If Lindsay keeps it up ... and nothing changes .. then the worst is yet to come before it can start to get better. But... hey... what do I know?

ernie

Yes.... Ernie Lohan here. Michael's long lost grandfather. HA!

MP

TMZ, why do you post stories about this man? He's not relevant in any way. I would rather see one less article on your webpage than read anything about this guy.

Donna

Why is this even on here? Perez, you're helping this guy out by keeping him in the limelight. STOP POSTING USELESS CRAP like this and eventually the guy will go away. You are contributing to his 15 minutes by forcing this guy down our throats.

Kelly

why do people care about this guy so much... TMZ STOP DOING REPORTS ON HIM!! THATS WHY HE DOES THESE STUPID THINGS

Starr

hahaha I see where Lindsay gets her looks from! She looks just like her Dad!! Compare the photo of her when she got sentenced to jail from that Judge Marsha and this photo of her dad! They could be twins!!!

John

Maybe, just maybe, he's acting for the camera. Just throwing that out there.

MidoriMe

I wish they would have euthanized him instead.

konaehukai

Oh, please you sissy. It doesn't hurt hardly at all. I've given gallons of blood and that doesn't even hurt.

Why won't this guy just drop off the planet, along with his redhead daughter. We'd all be better for it.

Jenji

Grow a set Michael !!!

Maureen

Ernie are you potentially in the bag right now? Do you have mental problems? I think there is something not quite right about you and you are seriously making a fool out of yourself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments