'Teen Mom' Baby Daddy:

'Don't Talk S**t on Amber'

1/7/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even though Gary Shirley's been trashing "Teen Mom" Amber Portwood lately -- he's warning everyone to leave his baby mama alone ... and says there's still a chance they'll hook up again.

0106-gary-amber-ex-tmz-01
We spoke to Gary -- who explained his bad mouthing of Amber like this ... "I've said a lot of s**t because I am mad but if anyone wants to come up and talk s**t about Amber I won't let it happen because she is a good girl, and she's my baby mama."

Gary sounded like a textbook spousal abuse victim when he continued,  "I am fine with the fact that Amber hit me because she has gotten all the help that she needs. Ever since that she hasn't put her hands on me."

As for a reunion with Amber ...Gary's optimistic. Kinda, sorta. "When the no contact order is lifted ... if she's single and I'm single then I'm sure we would try our relationship."

Get him while you can ladies.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

BIGPAPI175914

SaraBellum

Why oh why do we constantly have to be reminded that there are people like this walking freely amongst us?

Michael

I travel for work and frequently head to Indiana. I am going to have to try and find this numbnuts and knock some sense into this f_cking moron!!!

DizzKid

His fat ass is the one that started this, so deal with it!

stonermoog

these two are a pair of real idiots and mtv has a lot to answer for for putting them on tv and making them believe they are celebrities. that poor kid doesn't have a chance in he!! of becoming a well-adjusted human being. take that baby away and give her to somebody who will care for her and love her and give her a home that is safe and happy.
amber should be in jail and this goober needs serious therapy so he never gets involved with a violent wackjob like amber again. what a horrible mess.
i hope you're happy, mtv.

MsPhoenix

Stockholm syndrome?

truwajwa

I'd buy him the handgun if he'd promise to shoot himself in the head with it.

Posted at 4:04 AM on Jan 7, 2011 by radicalred

------------------------------------
I think it would best if he used it to stop another attack from Amber. He can now claim self-defense and be believed--something that is not permitted of men defending themselves against abuse from their partner. he would be justified in stopping her in such a way. What mother would abuse the father of her child?

voecks

honestly who gives a **** about these ppl i am only commenting on this because im tired of seeing these ppl have a article on here every day. why do they matter??????? they are both fat slobs

Lets Be Honest

GARY SHIRLEY is a useless waste piece of trash. He will never amount to anything and never was anything.

GARY SHIRLEY is a product of inbreeding just like a puppy mill except he was inbred in a trailer.

Go away GARY SHIRLEY. You disgust americans to no end.

reenypie77

Ok, first off, Amber needs to be taken out back to the tin shed and have the sh*t beaten out of her. Secondly, what she ever saw in that hippo is beyond me. Thirdly, I don't care if he was the last p*nis on earth. I would rub one out with a hack saw before I ever touched his whohaw.

Carvey

Gary, get a job. We're tired of our tax dollars supporting you and that psycho skank you knocked up.

Some random guy

"Can you picture them having sex? Her trying to keep his stomach lifted just to get to his 2 inch surprise. And him trying his hardest to avoid looking directly into that hideous face of hers. Its a wonder how they even had a kid with all the extras they have to do just to *********. Damn, i just thought of someting. Can you imagine waking up to ambers ****ing face every morning, or waking up under his stomach, right next to where he keeps his emergency sandwhich. POOR SANDHICH!!!!"

Posted at 7:13 AM on Jan 7, 2011 by BIGPAPI175914

I laughed so hard at this.

Tuffjuff

I hope wherever these people are from, if we're ever in a nuclear war it's the first to go.

Ms_Tell

The few snippets I have read about this show causes the theme song from Deliverance to play in my head. Icky people and their icky lives. Let's move on and not hear anymore from this.

John Doe

What's the fat boy gonna do?

Break my fist with his fat head?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments