Zsa Zsa Gabor

The 911 Call

1/7/2011 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made on November 12, 2010 -- when Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital for a massive blood clot in her leg.

0107_zsa_zsa_911_launch
In the call, her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt can be heard describing the blood clot and saying, "The doctor says she has to be rushed to the hospital right away."

Prince says she is in "terrible pain" and says she "screams when I touch her leg."

As we reported today, Zsa Zsa will be undergoing an MRI today to determine whether or not doctors can remove her blood clot ... or if she'll have to have her leg amputated.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I guess this means we are going to have a green acers marathon on tv any day now,,after she ummmm kicks the bucket with her good leg

KWDragon

While I am certainly no Prince von A fan, I do feel sorry for the guy right now. He cannot win. She is 93 years old, and the chances of her making it out of this relatively unscathed are, sadly, quite low. Whatever decision he makes for her will leave him open to harsh criticism and fault. Damned if he does; damned if he doesn't. Best wishes, Ms. Gabor.

Robert Holik

TMZ, you just love your ****ing 911 calls, don't you?

artie help

i really didn't know mel brooks married zsa zsa

Tina

Why would there be a Green Acres marathon? It was Eva Gabor (Zsa Zsa's sister) who starred in that TV show.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

I like Eva Gabor more than Zsa Zsa.

jason

STOP POSTING 911 CALLS.

Lloye Elmore

To TMZ...Why don't you post a survey asking your readers whether they give a damn about 911 Calls. You're getting ridiculous with your fascination about posting the calls.

Nostradamus

You shmucks let Prince Von Ahole and Hirsch manipulate the **** out of TMZ.

Geehawgirl

don't call him 'Prince von A-hole' anymore - frankly he's not such a horrible person and you haven't bestowed such a searing moniker on those who deserve it a lot more

cathy

Poor Zsa Zsa.May God bless her.

D Wayne

911 is public record, keep it up tmz, I like it. ZZ is 93, just call dr jack, I would. rip zz

reenypie77

Gosh isn't she like 113? She looks great. Of course attributing that to an abundance of plastic surgery but to look like that at that age? Kudos to her surgeon.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I hope Zsa Zsa lives the rest of her life peaceful & happy. That said, I hope she drops her creep husband from her will.

Mark

Why is this a surprise to anybody? She is 100 years old, and from what I remember, she was always a huge bitch. Her sister Ava seemed to be a sweetheart, but this broad was nut's!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments