Dr. Oz -- 'Have You Ever Tried to Bang Oprah?'

1/8/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Oz has never had sex with Oprah Winfrey -- and he doesn't know where "the hoes" are at either ... at least that's what he told a NY hip-hop radio DJ this week.

0107_dr_oz_video
The good doc was hanging out with "The Breakfast Club" on Power 105.1 in NYC -- when the host cut right to the chase ... asking, "I know you get a lot of money ... so I know you know where the hoes at -- Where the hoes at Dr. Oz?"

After some awkward laughter, the host moved on .. asking Oz if he ever tried to "bang" Oprah. Oz, of course, said no ... but he explained it wasn't the first time people have been suspicious.

gd45

I don't find any of those ugly comments made towards Opra funny at all. Shameful to talk about anyone like that. How would they like their mothers to be talked about like that???

yuk

Posted at 9:18 AM on Jan 8, 2011 by anne

Simpe my mom isn't worth billions of dollars, and if she was i'm sure she wouldn't look like oprah. Maybe oprah should try a diet or exercise, because she's getting fat enough that you pretty much need 2 tvs side by side to fit her on

sunshinerad

That was so uncouth.

jxtr

It's absolutely disheartening that radio entertainment has sunk so low. Even though this guy is a shock jock, he could have asked Dr. Oz a few intelligent questions that might benefit his audience.

TimesHaveChanged

@#11 - ruffles
I agree with you 100 percent. I come to TMZ for my morning celebrity gossip pick me up. Not to hear racist banter. Please grow up, people like you are exactly the reason im voting for Obama in 2012. To everyone else, Happy Saturday.

go home!

Tacky, tacky, tacky....Dr Oz on the otherhand....the way he handled the situation made me love him even more. Now THAT is a classy dude.

michel

You fools need a sense of humor. Maybe not appropriate but it is funny... No harm done lol

Lisa

That show is stupid. Why would you ask a very decent man if he would bang Oprah? Or where are the hoes at? Dr. Oz is a well respected (MARRIED)man who has grown children. Why ask him such a question? I guess it's a show for a bunch of low-lives who have nothing better to say. I guess it's simple...you don't go to school, you are not educated, so when you get your radio talk show you don't know how to act. Why degrade Oprah and ask if Dr Oz would bang her? As if she gave him a show so she expects to get laid in return. You guys are a bunch of unprofessional idiots! and I have no idea why in the world would Dr Oz go to your show. You guys can't even shine his shoes for that matter and to disrespect him was tacky and no class.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Can't believe he'd do a show like that. He's a world-class heart surgeon committed to keeping people healthy. He knows more than a little bit about the human body & what he doesn't know he brings experts in that particular field who do, so he's not just a "tv doctor". The Oprah question was funny & I'm sure she laughed, but he shouldn't have stooped to the level of that show.

Fantastic Four

Oh, you just know Dr. Mehmet Oz has banged that booty.

After Obama, Dr. Oz is Oprah's favorite Muslim!

Get some, Dr. Oz! Get some!

NickiSays

You're all stupid. It was all fun and games. This isn't some "all talk" news radio station that you old folks are used to. It's power 105.1 with the dope angela yee, charlamagne, and dj envy! Don't hate. I listen to these guys on the daily. He shouldn't have been on the show, no one but you old people care about him.

smb

More proof of what a worthless crass bane on society those people generally are.

Rachel Rothechild

His uncomfortable Connecticut laugh was "I don't want to be around these negroes.""****e I have never even listen to this station." I will never come back here again."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2