Grown Man Gets Branded by Justin Bieber

1/8/2011 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

There are a lot of crazy Justin Bieber fans ... and then there's this guy.

0107_justin_beiber_tattoo
An adult California man -- who shall remain nameless for his own safety -- got a tattoo of the Bieb's 16-year-old face on his left thigh.

There isn't enough alcohol in the world to explain this.

Joshua Paschke

It sure got your attention and is obviously keeping it huh "MickiMouse"? :) It's okay to hate. Trust me, you're not the only one. Go ahead and remain anonymous too. :)

MickiMouse

Not hating....just laughing....how pathetic that a GROWN man would tattoo a TEENAGE boy's picture on himself for ALL ETERNITY!That SCREAMS 'fame whore'....and some other things, too....signing off now and going back to my REAL life!

KT

LOL You have a real life while scoping out TMZ?

Belieber4Everxx

bEST TATOO EVER!!

Joshua Paschke

Copy and paste the below youtube link into your URL box and watch a special message from me regarding my Justin Bieber tattoo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUVn6NXPJBE

nonya

haha i know him!!!

Desiree B

props to blackstone. f**k the haters! your body, your choice josh! i wonder what your mom thinks of it though! haha. :)

DarknessInUSA

1 word. Eliminated.

Mel

why?

Ava :D

Wow ... XD
what's your deal dude ? ^_^ i mean, im a big fan of Justin too but a tatto ?! on your leg ?! that's preety crazy dude ...

Mike Perry

Rock on Josh...Im a big fan of tats too, although i would never go as far to get this done, i wish i could make a decent living with more tattoos and id probably have a couple of crazy ones too.

Joshua Paschke

Wow! My tattoo is STILL being talked about. Positive or negative, I could care less what you people think. The tattoo is on MY body and it was MY decision to get it. I'm covered in tattoos and I'm stoked off Justin Bieber and his music. So what if I'm the first to put the two together.

Copy and paste the following youtube link and watch this video I made regarding my decision on gettin the Justin Bieber tattoo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUVn6NXPJBE

Jessica

Well that's just strange...I don't get the whole 'lets tattoo a picture of a famous person on myself that will be there forever'...maybe they think it will get them in the news? Hmm :)

WowTattoos.com

donna

I bet he was drunk.

fa-ann

thats why i dont like him him and his grazy fan imean wtf was he thinking?