Grown Man Gets Branded by Justin Bieber

1/8/2011 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

There are a lot of crazy Justin Bieber fans ... and then there's this guy.

0107_justin_beiber_tattoo
An adult California man -- who shall remain nameless for his own safety -- got a tattoo of the Bieb's 16-year-old face on his left thigh.

There isn't enough alcohol in the world to explain this.

Brandi

WOW...Is he for real? Maybe he did it for attention..I hope it isn't because he is an obsessed fan:(

Carol

Somebody please tell the man that when he tires of the tattoo, our laser remove tattoos of all colors. Check us out on facebook. We are Bottsford's Vein and Laser Care.

betsy

amazing. i love this guy.

Christina

Did it cross anyone's mind that maybe this guy is actually just poking fun, albeit in an elaborate and expensive fashion, on the morons of the world who love Justin Bieber? Maybe the joke's on us!

Maddy Holstein

This guy is my cousin. He is not gay, nor a pedophile. He actually really loves the Biebs. So don't ****ing judge other people *******s, he has the right to do whatever the **** he wants with his body. Get over it.

Joshua Paschke

Keep the comments coming guys! I'm loving every minute of it, I can assure you of that. Nope, I'm not gay, nor am I a pedo. Not to mention the fact that I definitely WAS NOT drunk when I got the above tattoo. Justin Bieber is just kickass and I like tattooes, so why not put two and two together? Don't get it? Well fine, you're not me and I'm stoked to hear that I'm not. You all should check out my band I Am Cassettes at Facebook.com/IAmCassettesOfficial WE DO JUSTIN BIEBER COVERS!

Molotov

That is just so incredibly low-wattage. Wow. Just wow.

Whitney

That's creepy.

SuBLiminal

I hope that thing isn't real. If it is, I hope stabs his thigh with a knife repeatedly.

tammy

REALLY!!!!!!!

Al

Looser 24/7

lou

what a fool.

WentToo Far

Serio! WTF?? Dude! Do you have ANY idea what you set yourself up for? SMH...You are an IDIOT! An IGNORAMUS of the HIGHEST sort! Be ready to TRYYYYY to defend your JUSTIFICATION for this. Whatever it is, it will FAIL. You just KILLED your reputation for LIFE as long as you keep that boy's image permanetly on your skin. And if you even THINK it's funny to recieve your 15 mins. of fame in thee most NEGATIVE fashion possible, well you just wait a few weeks or months and you will see how NEGATIVE the attention the public will heap on you. Trust

Alana

Dude your an idiot who will regret getting that tatoo...out of everything you could get you choose Justin...LOL what a loser...you ***got.

Bistro

Why all the criticism? It looks ***TABULOUS!!!