Grown Man Gets Branded by Justin Bieber

1/8/2011 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

There are a lot of crazy Justin Bieber fans ... and then there's this guy.

0107_justin_beiber_tattoo
An adult California man -- who shall remain nameless for his own safety -- got a tattoo of the Bieb's 16-year-old face on his left thigh.

There isn't enough alcohol in the world to explain this.

MickiMouse

...well, I do know this person....and only someone this childlike as he has always been would think that this would not reflect on him negatively...what you put out there is what people are gonna judge, honey...

Shawn

It's fake.

david jones

the goofballs name is probably Douch A. Bag.....

Joshua Paschke

Copy and paste the below link into your URL and "LIKE" the "Man With Justin Bieber Tattoo" Facebook page.

Nicholas

No Wonder the guys dont whant to give out his name Hez A *** ansd he knows that someone will jump him When he walking down the street he Claims hez from Cali Shoot this is were we shank a Foo Then Run Likek heck Straight representing A Justing Bieber come See Me Face 3 Face

Mike

Can you read? His band just released a CD, and it's all originals, no covers, and it's good. Every band does covers. If you didn't know that, you're not in a band. That's how new bands sync up to figure out what each other's style is by playing music that everyone knows. The same when you're learning to play guitar, you play other music, not start making up your own stuff. Go listen to their band and then act like they don't have talent.

Joshua Paschke

Yay! Comment #132 has given me my first death threat for a tattoo on MY LEG that was MY DECISION. My day has been made! Still stoked off the tattoo and Justin Bieber! :)

Check out my band I Am Cassettes at Facebook.com/IAmCassettesOfficial

Follow me on Twitter @iamcassettes

Copy&Paste the below link and "LIKE" my "Man With Justin Bieber Tattoo" Facebook page!

Andrew

If I wanna stay single for the rest of my life, I'd do this. uhhhh of course I'm NOT going to.

Andrew Wolf

Well this is his way of saying, ''For the rest of my life, I will be single''

Trevor

I've met this guy a couple times... He isn't a pedophile just an idiot apparently haha he was probably drunk when he got it

MickiMouse

...he is LOVING all this attention...I'm remaining anonymous, but I have known the 'person' for years and this is SO typical of him...he NEEDS to grow up...only toddlers and reality show 'actors' love negative attention.

shalin

Bad thing, i doesn't look like justin!

Patricia

This is cool, I wanna meet this guy. Im also an adult Bieber fan, although Im a woman and would never get a tattoo.

Joshua Paschke

Alright! For all the haters, skeptics, etc. I Josh, the guy in the above article with the Justin Bieber tattoo have made a video explaining everything you needa know regarding "WHY". Copy and paste the below link into your URL box and watch.

MickiMouse

Hmmmm...." check out my Facebook", " Check out my movie"...I did all this for ATTENTION...the lengths people will go to for their 15 minutes...