Dr. Conrad Murray -- Winning 'em Over One at a Time

1/9/2011 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray has a bit of a PR problem these days -- and since people don't just let you walk up and kiss their baby anymore, he did the next best thing ... he bought a little girl a balloon.

0108_conrad_murray_video_ex_launch
A TMZ photog was out in Santa Monica on his night off when he caught a glimpse of Murray on the Third Street Promenade. Murray was walking along when he spotted the cute kid and the balloon animal practitioner ... and made his way over.

Murray ponied up the few bucks for the little girl's balloon and one for himself -- it looked like he took the SpongeBob one.

If things don't go Murray's way next week, he may want to move into a pineapple under the sea.

Jackie

Stop it Harvey!

Jackie

WoW! I was First!!! WooooooHooooooooooo!

BrAnBa

Good try that won´t work. Sickening. He should take care of his OWN children instead!

HealTheWorld29

OH please..... give me a break. Publicity stunt.

Angelica

This was filmed all before MJ dissapeared...

Keep the Conrad Show going..

Babe

This has to be a good show or else is sick ! Michael come back at stop all this please.We need you here.We miss you and you know we love you more !

JLS

Perhaps he should have considered Paris Jackson-after all she is a kid. Instead he was reckless with her daddy and over medicated him killing him.

And then to make sure little Paris knew he liked little girls, he called her upstairs to watch her daddy being worked on after he died.

Oh yeah, the good doctor loves little girls. After all, he caused Paris to drop to her knees sobbing at the sight of her dead daddy.

This man is a bastard and the worst of physicians.

Trish

Dr. Murray has a huge following. Just ask his patients here in Vegas! They love him and are very loyal to his services. I believe he messed up. Ha! An understatement. But, I know he will do a little time, probably lose his license and go on to make huge amounts of money from interviews, books and etc... MJ is responsible for his own actions and death. End of story. ha

Trish

Thank God, little blanket didn't get pricked or drink one of MJ's choice of drugs. Father of the Year!

Trish

How's MJ's crypt TMZ? Maybe, just maybe, Michael would like a bunch of Sponge Bob's sent there. I would rather have a Sponge Bob over a Sunflower.

Carmen

What is it the Mom had to say about this?

She does not sound pleased, doesn't she ...

Somebody knows the names of Murray's PR people?
Which media company is it that he hired?

Kelly

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hahahaha!! Funny
Love SpongeBob

Lee lee

Ok OK .......I can't believe I'm going to say this......................I'm being the DEVILS advocate , and I mean DEVILS!!!, but in all fairness, Murray did seem very surprised by the camera man. Not sure if this was a set up. Ok I feel so gross now , I need to shower !!!!

Jim

We love you Conrad, you are the man!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments