Oy Vey! 'Jersey Shore' Duo Rips Joy Behar

1/9/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki Polizziwitz and Jwoww Farleyberg -- the Jewish alter egos of the "Jersey Shore" ladies -- have had enough of Joy Behar's constant insults, so they're mercilessly mocking the co-host of "The View."
010911_snookie_still

Joy has poked fun on both of her shows about the fact Snooki has "written" a book. So in some form of revenge, Snooki and Jwoww conjured up a pair of Jewish accents and made fun of Joy -- calling her an "Italian wannabe" who hates the "Jersey Shore" kids because kids like them ruined her childhood ... back during the Great Depression.

Alli

LOL That was funny!! I can't stand Joy. I don't care if she is Jewish or whatever, she is a grumpy person. She never has a nice thing to say about anyone.

steve

These two will never have the class Joy has. No class from the tramp stamps to drunken behavior, these two are perfect examples of what you don't want your daughters to become. They say children mimic their parents, if this is true with these two, I'd hate to meet their parents and grandparents.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

99% of Italians have NO RESPECT for JOY, or the things she stands for- She is a really horrible example of decency, morality and everyday goodness!!!

carlitos

lmao that was funny...

rene

I am starting NOT to like Snooki, Her head is too big. I see why Angeline's is not on there now, because she likes Vinny and Angie slept with Vinnie. Since when does the show Jersey Shore belong to you Snookie. If Sam is not on there I will not watch any more.!

DenVan

The sad part is that they missed the obvious title to their little parody.
Really girls, it should have titled 'The Joy-sey Shore'.

rene

Two italian wannabes calling another person an italian wannabe....how nice!

Tess

What do you expect from a couple of ignorant, disease-ridden sluts?

moe

NONE OF THESE A**HOLES ARE JEWISH! LEAVE THE CHOESN PEOPLE OUT OF THIS IGNORANT BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!

kenneth

I keep waiting for these useless people from jersey shore to go away. Your video is dumb. But then again I look at the idiots making it. These idiots have nothing to contribute to our way of life. The situation is you guys suck.

rob

Someone PLEASE tie these two to a cement block and drop them in the ocean.

They are useless and have no reason to be on this earth. Smelly WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina

This is horrible! Couldn't even watch more than a minute! Joy is Italian which is more than they can both say, and exactly Joy's point. I love the Jersey Shaw, but this is just retarded!

Jenna

I've never watched Jersey Shore, and barely know who these girls are but I AM familiar with Joy Behar. Can't stand her and her smug self-righteousness. I can't change the channel fast enough when her "show" comes on. I've never watched her other show, not even once, The View. I'm surprised she hasn't been mocked so much more than this.

kickaboo

Well, I don't watch these girls on that show but that are right about Joy Behar, she has become a malicious, hating bitch. Joy gets obsessed on a person and won't let it go. She used to be progressive, but now she's just regressive..it is sad to watch. She sold her soul to the devil for ratings and became a fame-ho herself. Truth is Joy is Italian trying to be Jewish, almost like one of the 'good ole boys' too. REGRESSIVE.

Areader

You can't make disparaging mean spirited remarks about Snooki and the cast of Jersey Shore like Joy Behar does and expect to come away unscathed!

Good job Snooki % Jwoww!