« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lindsay Lohan -- Best Seat in the House

1/9/2011 7:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you're looking for Lindsay Lohan tonight, all you need to do is turn on the Los Angeles Lakers game -- because she'll be sitting in the front row.

0109_lindsay_lohan_lakers_tmz_ex_2
Sources tell TMZ LiLo will be courtside at Staples Center tonight when the Lakers take on the New York Knicks. We're told the prime seats are courtesy of Pascal Mouawad -- who will join Lindsay so the two can discuss their upcoming jewelry line.

Business meetings at NBA games -- only in Hollywood.

0110_lindsay_lohan_lakers_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dd

@62 M..right on target!!

Jordan

Let's only hope the lakers ate Dyanne Cannons brownies and not lindsay's. It could be trouble

ilovegossip

you've got to love sitting bulls logic. According to him, Paris Hilton is going to win an academy award soon, because she has 55,100,000 google searches, and Kim Kardashian isn't far behind her (and both are WAY ahead of Lindsay) with 32,60...0,000, and then just behind Lindsay is Tila Tequila with 20,000,000.

Yep, that's really something to base your theory on sitting bull!

Jacko Whackedit

I seriously hate this forking c*nt. When is she gonna OD and go away?

LieHoShouldBeInJail

Did I hear LieHo's going to make a comeback? Is this before or after she goes back to jail? Should I stay up for it tonight? I don't want to sleep through it!

Anonymous

Someday Lindsay Lohan and I will meet each other purpose. I watched the whole Lakers game tonight and Lindsay Lohan has the best seat at Staples Center. From George William Gockel.

kim19

Y DO U GUYS KEEP WRITTING ABOUT HER !!! NO BODY CARE!!!!
CAN WE MOVE ON ~!! WE ALL KNOW SHE ****ED UP HER CAREER BAD!!!
CAN U GUYS WRITE ABOUT MORE INTERESTING THINGS LOL
INSTEAD OF HER SHOPPING Y CANT SHE PAY HER REHAB BILLS BUT W/3
LOL

Seriously?

No self respecting designer would have anything to do with Lohan. She is a joke and so is any company willing to work with her. And for a business to give 25k in free merchandise to a junkie who hasn't had a hit film in close to a decade, is repulsive.

How about donating that 25k necklace to a charity. Or to someone deserving of some good fortune. Not some has been who thinks she's still entitled to the opportunities she snorted up her nose.

Paige

This sh*t has nothing to do with LL anymore. All this tension is just between posters now who used to love TMZ and are getting so pissed off that this last years undies is in a post every day that people are just over it all. One day so many people will wake up and just not read about her anymore. I for one would find more interesting stories on a cross stitch site or how to adopt a greyhound or something. PLEASE TMZ pick up your game. No more Lindsay unless she does get the HUGE movie role or in interesting trouble but stop with the Lindsay gets this and that for free. It's not even funny anymore. It's sickning now.

Carvey

Hopefully Mouawad and Lohan will get married and move to a foreign land never to be heard from again.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

how come she has white powder under her nose???

thatguy910

this site should be called TMZ/Lohan.com lol

Scott

Macadonka,I think you should keep Lindsay off T.V.. She needs some rest,not some publicity. See you at Walgreens tomorrow.

LA me

This is it!!!!!!!! If it happens(jail), I'm gone. If not.....no mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep in mind, the real Sitting Bull predicted the future.

Posted at 9:01 PM on Jan 9, 2011 by Sitting Bull

Dina/Sitting Bull.....Calm the Fuhk down. Put the straw down and back away slowly from the mirror.

LA me

Keep in mind, the real Sitting Bull predicted the future.

Posted at 9:01 PM on Jan 9, 2011 by Sitting Bull

Excuse me....but did I miss something??? I don't understand this!

Maybe Dina/Sitting Bull (should be Sh*tting Bull") can explain. She seems coked out and nonsensical to me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments