Jaime Pressly -- Wasted before DUI Arrest

1/11/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jaime Pressly blew a .22 the night she was arrested for DUI, TMZ has learned.

0106-jamie-pressly-ex-wm
Law enforcement sources tell us ... Jaime blew the .22 in the field. That's nearly 3 times the legal limit of .08.

As TMZ first reported, Jaime was arrested at around 11 PM last Wednesday in Santa Monica after cops stopped her on a traffic violation.

Jaime was booked on suspicion of DUI and was released on $15,000 bail.

0106_jaime_pressly_footer

KiKi

First BYTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie

Haven't you posted this article before?....I am wondering what TMZ you are smoking.

Jason

Playin the White Trash Biotch that she is on her show only rubbed off on her in real life. Monkey See - Monkey Do ;-)

American Mom

You mean talented at being an ugly DRUNK! Her mother has got to be ashamed of her! Hey! Stay in your home and do damage to yourself! It's 2011 by now everyone should know to make a plan before they have their first drink.Like I said I bet she recycles.........her priorities are all screwed up! Loser!!!!

Kelly

Wow, I knew a girl that drank like that and she went into a coma for over a month. Scary. Sounds like she's drinking to drown some pain.

Arthur

Most people or should I say all people who drink like her have had some childhood Trauma or were heartbroken early on. I hope She can find A.A.

A.A. healed my broken heart

JLS

.22 is a major drunk! Next stop alcohol poisoning.

Renee

Count your blessings Jaime, do some work for the boys overseas that put their lives on the line out there every day. You still look good in a bikini and the USO can always use a woman with your talents.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she is just studying for a new movie where she plays the part of town drunk

James R. - Los Angeles

You can't be a 'celebrity' unless you have a drug, alcohol or psychotic issue.

Oh, and being gay or being a scientologist.

Truth

CMON NOW.. THIS IS NOTHING NEW. JAIME PRESSLY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DRUNK OVER THE YEARS. BITCH NEEDS REHAB ASAP. SHE AINT SUCCESSFUL NOW THAT HER SERIES HER SERIES WAS CANCELED LIKE 2 YRS AGO? WHAT'S SHE DOING NOW?? OH, YEA DRINKING HERSELF TO A DUI.

Jim in Cali

Dude she should give Charlie Sheen a call. They can have some fun together.

dsrtflwr

Now I wish I could get my eyebrows to look like that.

Sonia

wow thats hella drunk! it pisses me off to think she could of hit and killed someone and probley just paid her way outta it.

Em

Whats with the heading..."Wasted before DUI" Duuh...if she wasn't wasted before then there would be no DUI.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments