P!nk -- Raise Your Glass ... to the Baby Bump

1/10/2011 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

With a drink in hand and hubby Carey Hart trailing behind, P!nk showed off her maternal glow and growing baby bump in Hawaii this weekend.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 31-year-old is due sometime around May.

jony

i think she 's gonna be a wonderful mom her music are not that bad at least she is more talented than Taylor swift she has some great songs no one can deny it love u pink

Jessica

I wasn't lookin at Pink... I was looking at the fine ass man behind her DAMN HE IS HOT!!!!! YOU GO CAREY LOOKING GOOD ;)

kristen

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Insulting a pregnant woman's weight takes someone with ZERO class or intelligence. Every woman carries a baby differently. Regardless of how she looks in this particular picture, I am sure she is in better shape than you are. Unless of course youve been touring the world, dancing on stage and getting paid to work out for the past 10 years...

Kevin

Pink is an absolute SKANK !!! Most disgusting female ever !

Luluie

Congratulations Pink.

lola

I sure hope there is no booze in that drink.

Steph

Tooo bad Carey wasnt in Hawaii this weekend. He was in anaheim with his team doing supercross.

Frank

That's not Carey Hart, dip ****s.

ahop3488

I hate it for you people, but not all women have the cute little round bellies and 6 lb babies. Her stomach isn't that big. She definitely doesn't need to wear those tight leggings - they don't look good and they will just make her feet swell.

camaguey

My word, she looks like a hard, bull-type lesbian middle-aged woman. How that husband will see her through the 9 months. I hope he gets allowance to date pretty girls.

Jeremy

1) That is not Carey Hart. 2) I know for a fact that on Saturday night they were both at Anaheim Supercross cause I walked right by them and Pink looked NOTHING like that. I didn't even know she was pregnant.

socalskingrl

Okay people, why do you spend so much time to show hate on others?? If you don't like the person, don't comment on what they are doing w/their life and quit following their stories. And obviously her music is FN AWESOME cuz she's living the high life and making a ton of money doing what she loves. How many of you can say that for yourselves!! She's obviously made way better decisions than any of you who decide to waste time & energy on being negative, hateful LOSERS. GET A LIFE! Who the hell cares how much weight someone puts on during their pregnancy!!

On a lighter note, P!nk is an amazing woman!! She's so independant & strong. She is beautiful because she believes in herself & doesn't care about what the haters think of her. Wish I had her confidence (and pre-prego her body!). Conrgats to Carey & P!nk, thier baby is going to be GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to hear her upcoming music & see her live in concert!! Hoping for a quick & safe prego recovery!!

BitterKittens

Lots of love there, so they'll have a cute baby. Great HWs stuff: google 'stoopid housewives' or just go here: http://stoopidhousewives.wordpress.com/

mamamiasweetpeaches

Didnt they break up? And then she wrote songs telling him she didnt care cuz she was a "Rock Star"? They got back together?

Whats she drinking? COFFEE? While pregnant? shamey shamey!

jane

I really hope Pink reads these comments. I saw the picture and when it said she's due sometime in May I was like OMG. She is packing on the pounds. That Starbucks in her hand needs to GO. She needs to get with a nutritionist FAST. At this rate she'll pack on 60 pounds. BAD.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments