P!nk -- Raise Your Glass ... to the Baby Bump

1/10/2011 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

With a drink in hand and hubby Carey Hart trailing behind, P!nk showed off her maternal glow and growing baby bump in Hawaii this weekend.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 31-year-old is due sometime around May.

jano

thehoch= christina aguilera! lol

Mrs. Gossip

In the spirit of all things fair. I made disparaging comments about Bristol Palin, being below average and chubby. After this picture I have to say the same for Pink, Jesus Christ she is Huber porky, and nasty looking. God bless that dude, he has to see that thing naked.

femonanon

I LOVE her but I DO wish she were with a woman.

rocksoldier

Carey Hart was at the Supercross in Anaheim on Saturday - I talked to him. I don't know who that is in the photo but it ain't Carey.

femonanon

Raise your glass !!

femonanon

To all retards saying that's not Carey: YOU ARE WRONG. check the tats, it's him.

gotchagomo

She is really letting herself get too big IF she is really due in May--she looks more like 7 months along, not 4 or 5. I'm guessing she's further along...

Kelbo

She is starting to look unhealthy. It's not normal to gain that much weight in your thighs.

JK

"but this chick has honestly zero talent". Are you ****ing serious? Do you even know what the word "talent" means?

Tres

I NEVER KNEW MEN COULD GET PREGNANT.

wow

Wow there are some ruthless people on here. How do you guys know if she looks unhealty, etc you are not her doctor so shut up. For all the people being mean I hope Pink hunts you down and kick you a$$es. Off topic but Carey looks different with his hair shavedm looks good.

Chris O.

Um idiots - this is why you don't get short women pregnant. Theyre disgusting.
Pink is 5'0 tall. Google it. The weight has nowhere to go for cripsake.
I only date women with legs 5'8 and over - anything under that is troll like.
And will get fat. Nasty.
Also women with tan skin naturally or whatever. Pale skin is disgusting flabby whale flabster fat.

Tisha

Geeeez people! Pink looks fine..she is happily eating whatever she wants! She can always lose the weight after baby comes!! Leave her alone!

Laydee

Her legs do look big, but you gotta remember, she is very muscular. She hangs from sashes and ropes and has been dancing for the last 10 years on a regular basis. My legs looked big when I was pregnant because I have rode horses all my life and jogged for years, I was an active person, and I built my muscles up. Muscle gets big. Of course, if you've never had muscular legs from being a lazy ass, you wouldn't know.

Msfit138

Pink looks great! Every womans body is different and anyone who thinks pregnant woman should be stick thin should go eat a bacon burger and shut their mouth. Congrat Pink and Carey.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments