Rachel Uchitel Dating Unmarried Man!

1/10/2011 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel is single -- and in a shocking turn of events ... so is her new man!

0221_media_removed-1
TMZ has learned Rachel is "seeing" a new guy -- his name is Matt and he's 25-years-old. We're told he's a Penn State grad and the two met down in Florida and have been seeing each other for about three weeks.

The pair was spotted Saturday leaving a bar in NYC where they watched the Colts/Jets game with a group of friends. We're told it was Matt who picked up the tab.

If only Rachel had some money of her own ...

Rachel Uchitel Bikini Photos

My two cents ;)

I hope Elin Woods finds this guy and pays his tab...That way Rachel the whore can get a taste of her own vile medicine!

Alexis

I thought she was a vile skank until I saw Celebrity Rehab. Although I do not agree with things she has done, I felt sorry for her. She has a lot of pain from her past. Let's hope that she turns over a new leaf...

kevin

looks like matt hahn - former psu fullback on the football team. after searching him on facebook, and looking at his friends, it appears that he's friends with a miss "rachel uchitel"

.............

Jenna

I hope she finally finds a stable, happy relationship. All of you who are being rude don't know what you would have done if YOUR fiance was killed in the towers on 9/11.

Good luck and God bless, Rachel.

Posted at 12:46 PM on Jan 10, 2011 by Selebraties Suck
---------------------------------------------------------------
As far as your very first sentence, I have to ask: How does one go about finding a "stable, happy relationship" when one exclusively dates very rich, very married men?

I lost everything I have ever owned in Hurricane Katrina, even the few treasures passed down for generations through the family. I never began relationships with married men though. My good friend's brother died in hurricane Katrina and she most certainly has NOT began having sex with married men.

The majority of the US is calling this "woman" out. She can't use the excuse not knowing he was a married man, when he and his wife and babies' photographs were in the news all the time. She has not excuse. She only can say she went for what she wanted and didn't care about anything or anyone else. Even his innocent children.

So you are excusing her because she lost her fiance' in 911? The way I see it, you are either HER or you live her particular lifestyle.

Tammy

I'm sure his parents will be very happy to hear that he's dating a whore

Matt

Why would she need her own money, she gets any guy she wants.

Barbob7357

Why does this whore get publicity? I'm sure she thought he was married. In my day whores like her were tarred and feathered and run out of town

Mel

He's 25 and she looks 40...good luck with that, he must be completely naive or just plain dumb

norma

She is such a wh-re and a pig,fake lips fake personality she showed her true colors on celeb rehab she thinks she is deserving of everyone at her beck and call that she should not be spoken over as she thinks she's really something, well she is really something she's a first class sl=t she made me change the channel everytime she opened her filthy pie hole

jack

tiger woods was just to make her famous, now that she is she can date whoever she likes

norma

he's most likely gay and thinks she's a tranny,or plain crazy,why else would anyone touch that stink hole,

norma

look at that face of hers she's had more work done than joan rivers she looks like a cow with that mouth she's just fugly

zehcsmom

OMG! HE LOOKS LIKE....ARE U READY 4 THIS??!!!!!!!!!!???? HOWARD K $TERN!! (IF U JUST GLANCE QUICKLY AT IT, THAT IS)

Lauren

Oh, thank you Jenna! You took the words right out of my mouth. Whatever happened to her fiance does not excuse her screwing a married man and aiding in breaking up a family with young children!!! I despise her and wish she would just go away

April

Hey Jenna, Wedding Rings do COME OFF
What makes you so damn sure you haven't had sex with a married man?
I bet you have, you just dont know it:0