New Fears Over Sarah Palin's Stalker

1/10/2011 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A man who's been legally ordered to stay away from Sarah Palin is causing a new wave of concern in Alaska -- after federal agents learned he plans to visit Sarah's home state in the very near future.

Sarah Palin Stalker

TMZ has learned ... 19-year-old Shawn Christy has told family members he plans to travel to Wasilla in the hopes of removing the restraining order issued against him last year after Sarah and her close friend Kristan Cole proved he sent them threatening emails and letters.

Now, Cole is launching a preemptive strike -- through the courts -- in the hopes of blocking Shawn from "dissolving" the restraining order.

Cole just filed new documents, obtained by TMZ, explaining how Shawn has continued to harass her and her family in the past few months ... and keeping the restraining order in place is essential to their safety.

Law enforcement sources tell us Shawn -- who lives in Pennsylvania -- has not been spotted in Alaska yet ... but he's already filed a motion to remove the protective order.

Gerri

Can't wait till they meet.

peachpie

Hunting aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

CasinoPImp

Hide Sarah... And don't come back out.

stevie68a

Newsweek had the foresight to show Palin posing with a rifle when she was first picked by McCain.
This dangerous woman's only defense now will be " I didn't say little girls".

Wade

Would have been great if the Taxi cab that Loughness Monster took to safeway broke down on the side of the road and foiled his plan. Does anyone believe he would have still been able to pull of his plan on that day if the cab broke down?

Eastender

errmmmm...isn't the timing just perfect. Take away from wanting to kill the arizona congress woman and focus on an accused stalker. I swear, if she was ever a presidential candidate, me and DH would move back to the UK.

Eastender

Who cares - she gets what she deserves. Putting hits on the Arizona congress-woman with her map. To hell with her - she needs to go away!

JOHN

People are so stupid. Really? I mean, Really!? Your gonna blame this shi* on her? I know she's an idiot but come on! I'm a Republican, and I don't like her, but god dam%! You people are ridiculous.

Myron

It's suspicious how this storyline emerges just as Palin is taking heat over the Arizona shootings. TMZ is being used.

zoolady

Sarah needs to take down the reload tweet.

The Doc Is In

So,
A lefty shoots a lefty and it's Palin's fault?
I guess logic isn't for everybody.

luis

I think she is going to get a bit of her own medicine with this guy. She is so full of hate for the people who doesnt look like her and her family. So funny... lifes always goes back to bite you in the a$$. She is just crazy. And I feel sorry for the people who think she can even become President.

Corey

Theres only part thats not right with blaming Sarah Palin for what happened in Arizona.... the part where the gunman was a radical lefty, sure makes all you Palin haters look like idiots. ROFL.... The shooter was a former fundraiser and campaigned for the congresswoman he shot... A homesexual liberal who loved the communist manifesto shot congresswoman Giffords.

so keep at it Palin haters, you're only make yourself look ever more foolish.

craigtamy

Bull****. This is a planted story to take the heat off of her crosshairs map and play the victim once again. It always has to be about her. PEOPLE are dead you disgusting piece of ****. Go away.

KarenT

Sarah Palin: "Don't Retreat.....Reload!" and Maps of "liberal" districts with rifle crosshairs targeting opposing candidates.

Sharon Angle: "if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies."

Michelle Bachman: She wants the residents of her state "armed and dangerous."

Ann Coulter: "My only regret with Tim McVeigh is that he did not go to the New York Times building"

Glen Beck: "Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could."

Glen Beck: Portrays Obama, Democrats as vampires, suggests "driving a stake through the heart of the bloodsuckers."

Glenn Beck: Acts out scene in which he poisons Nancy Pelosi.

Glenn Beck: "When do we ever run those who are bankrupting our country and literally stealing our children's future out of town? Grab a torch."

Rush Limbaugh: "I tell people don't kill all the liberals. Leave enough so we can have two on every campus--living fossils--so we we'll never forget what these people stood for."

Michael Savage: "I say round liberals up and hang em' high. When I hear someone's in the civil rights business, I oil up my AR-25."

Signs seen at Tea Party Rallies:
“We didn’t bring our guns….this time”
“If Brown can’t stop it, a Browning can”

No, the rhetoric from the right can't POSSIBLY bear any responsibility for the climate in which violence takes place.