TMZ Live: Conspiracy, Controversy & Cradle-Robbing

1/10/2011 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conspiracy day on TMZ Live -- did Kim Kardashian sabotage the Saints? Is Sarah Palin partly to blame for the AZ shootings? O.J. Simpson's Bronco ... why so little blood?!?! And ... Rachel Uchitel's pretty young thing.

0110_tmzlive

(3:42) Rachel Uchitel's new man ... 25 years old?!?!
(4:55) Anna Nicole Smith’s estate trial could take years ... and we'll cover it all
(5:28) Nicole Brown murder scene ... tons of blood -- but not much in O.J.'s Bronco.
(6:49) Sarah Palin ... TV show or Presidency? Probably TV show.
(9:30) Mel Gibson’s lawyers calling Oksana’s statements ludicrous -- because she’s never made them before
(10:02) Judge Milian ... live from Miami on Thursday
(12:32) Were Michael Jackson’s fingerprints on the IV bag?
(13:04) Charles’ last name ... how the hell do you pronounce that thing?
(13:26) Saints lost this weekend -- Kardashian Konspiracy?
(15:05) Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot -- six others killed -- but is Sarah Palin partly responsible?
(15:58) TMZ polls -- which party incites more violence? Sarah Palin to blame?
(19:22) Suspected AZ gunman supposed to be arraigned today
(19:46) Willie Nelson’s pot charge ... reduced to misdemeanor
(20:16) Dr. Arnie Klein -- possible defense witness ... likely to testify to MJ’s history of drug abuse

amyg

I'm sorry, what year is it?

Maureen

It is 1/10/11 today not 1/10/10.

John eJingo

What do the initials TMZ stand for? So far your website doesn'y have an answer I can see. More importantly, Wikipedia doesn't even have an answer. So I thought I might as well go to the source, no matter how distasteful. Sorry, I love TMZ, but I just have a funny way of showing it. My Bible says, "A little Levin leavens the whole lump." Do you think that's a typo, or prophetic. God is probably the only one who could have seen him coming. But he is a Levin, and little? They also did that song and dance about him... "Harvey-no- gilder, Harvey-no-gilder, Harvey-no-gilder, Be-our-next-mailer-now!" I'm not a lawyer, but I still have writes, rights, writes... whatever! I writes. So who is the lump Levin is leavening? "How many lumps would a Levin leaven if a (lump sum) Levin could leaven lumps?" Try saying that five times fast? That, that, that, that, that. Not bad! Good thing there's no spell-check. Where was I? WHAT DO THE INITIALS "TMZ" STAND FOR? Thank you.

james tmz follower

HARVEY
Now this is more like it. The tmz live is organized by time.Awesome.I think there is one more piece to have the live 100 percent or at least ninety five. But ,I don't know what it is. Well I am glad you guys deviated from the way it was running before.
SHAVON WHAT'S UP!!! I like this woman.

Kris

Hey, go back outside in the beautiful California weather for TMZ Live! I spend enough time inside an office and I'm pretty sure you guys do too!

Darvin

Where's Mike?

Jason

What is Max's favorite Replacements album?

Joseph

Why do the rebroadcasted TMZ Live shows appear the next day; and not a few hours later like in the past? Have you changed the schedule?

Swede