« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Parker's Ex-Teammate -- Divorced

1/12/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Parker's former San Antonio Spurs teammate Brent Barry is officially divorced from Erin Barry ... the woman who adamantly denied having a sexting relationship with TP during his marriage to Eva Longoria.

Erin Barry

TMZ has obtained documents from Bexar County, Texas ... showing Brent and Erin's 13-year-marriage legally came to an end on January 5.

According to the docs, Brent and Erin will share joint custody of their two minor children. As for holidays and other important annual events, the couple will alternate custody every year.

The docs show Brent and Erin signed a prenup before they tied the knot -- which will determine how they will divide their property. The terms of the prenup are confidential.

But get this, Erin was awarded child support through 2013 to the tune of $4,000 a month -- but agreed to stop taking Brent's money three years after she graduates from law school ... with the expectation she can provide for herself.

Meanwhile, Tony and Eva's divorce is still pending ... in two different states.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HealTheWorld29

I do NOT think Tony & Eva will actually get a DIVORCE. They are TOTALLY playing around with us!

JLS

Whether she has income as a lawyer or not, he does need to contribute to his children's financial support. He should be required by the judge to pay half of whatever they deem appropriate.

Perhaps this post meant $4k a month in ALIMONY and that would stop when she was self supporting as a lawyer...that would make sense. Father's always pay child support.

I'd bet the post is wrong.

kinm

do you think she would be able to provide herself?
doesn't seem that she would graduate

Renee

Finish law school and stand on your own two feet; I like that!!!

TRACEY

I EVA WANTED OUT OF THE MARRIAGE, SHE TRIED TO CONTROL HER HUSBAND TOO MUCH, JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS WAY OLDER. COME ON, TO RUN TO GET A DIVORCE JUST FOR TEXTING SOMEONE, IF AT ALL THAT IS TRUE. I THINK THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THIS RELATIONSHI THAN SHE IS WILLING TO SHARE. I DO NOT AGREEE AT ALL WITH SOMEONE CHEATING ON THEIR SPOUSE, BUT SHE JUST CAME OUT TO HARD WITH THAT ONE, AND TRIED TO PRETEND TO BE SO INNOCENT. I NEVER COULD STOMACH HER. THERE'S MORE TO THIS, TRUST.

blue.eyed.tuna

Hey dingbats... it is TMZ...you have to decypher the horrible writing... The $4k is in child support which will continue on... The spousal support which is confidential in the pre-nup is what they are referring to about being discontinued once she finishes law school.

Hisjules

test

Isa

HAH! Those are Brent's kids, too. He should pay child support no matter how much SHE males after law school...Damn. The kids are NOT to blame for any cheating!

hawaiian~iowan

I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF HELPING BRENT WITH HIS WARDROBE WHILE IN SEATTLE. AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT OF ALL THE NBA, AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES I'VE WORKED WITH, THAT HE IS HANDS DOWN...
THE NICEST, MOST DOWN TO EARTH, GIVING PERSON I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH. I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR OF THIS. WE ARE ALL TEMPTED IN LIFE (EVERYDAY) IT'S WHAT YOU DO WITH THAT TEMPTATION THAT DEFINES YOU AS A PERSON. BE STRONG BRENT, AND JUST BE THE BEST DAD YOU CAN TO YOUR CHILDREN AND HAPPINEST WILL FOLLOW!
ALOHA~

caroline sweet

R u kidding me why agree to not take anymore money that's b.s.- don't ever agree to take less money ever even if you do get a law degree- children should always come first!