Hugh Hefner's Son -- I'm a Playboy, Too

1/12/2011 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Hefner's son Marston celebrated this week's big announcement -- that his dad bought back control of the Playboy empire -- by partying at STK in Vegas.

But more importantly, he looks JUST LIKE HIS DAD!!!

0111_marston_spyonvegas.com
Our pals at SpyOnVegas.com snapped this shot of Marston out  last night with a girl that would make his daddy proud.

And speaking of daddy, Hugh's power move will make it easier for him to pass over control of the company to his sons -- 21-year-old Marston and younger brother Cooper.

Wendall

The only reason the big busted bitch is with this ugly mutt is his name. She would not give this ugly dude the time of day otherwise.

fullthrottle

look how pale his skin is. Looks like he has been in the closet for a while.

James

Scary...Looks like Hannibal Lecter in Hannibal Rising. Also looks quite closeted. Playboy??? more like Boy-Toy

TI Master

Does this guy not look like Spock and Hef's love child?

theknightsofearl

I am a Playboy Magazine subscriber , you know my comment about Mr. Hefner's son ? Reckon he knows his own mama ? Mine does twins ( Stepford wives ) ; every 2-3 hours . Reckon he knows Ms. Claire Sinclair ? Or if Marston leaves Ms. Sinclair , for an hour , does he feel Claire Sinclair ; has switched twins ? Twins happen to me so frequently ; I finally wonder about the ' other guy ' . If I see a guy with a lady ; I want to ask him : ' You know her , buddy? '

Jenni

What the heck? He looks like a gay version of his father. How sad, in this case, that he actually WANTS to be like old Hugh. Oh well, guess it's generational curse after all.

Ken

he a bit weedy he looks more like hermun munsters son hmmmmm take away the cash and what have U got... no reason for gold diggers to flock...wot tossers

Kowny Krush

Bet he opens his mouth and his purse falls out.

Jaime

His first son was allegedly gay as hell. Probable due to Daddy's philosophy and lack of parenting. Where'd this one come from?

PETER LEE

Open that closet Hugh let your son out. He'll over compensate ala Ricky Martin

PETER LEE

Thats good his son will bring a feminine touch to Playboy maybe naked men and women and bring homosexuality to the forefront

PETER LEE

Marston Hefner starring in new the Star Trek Movie The Gay Generation Journey to YourAnus.

PETER LEE

PETER LEE

Take away his money and you have a ugly super nerd

Diane

Hey--#7--JLS---I'm a poster and I know who Barbie Benton is--obviously I am not a kiddie--I remember when he dated her. Someone else on here said the same thing too--about the resemblance so at least there are 3 of us posting on here. Also, this kid could easily be gay still because this girl is posing as a model--he was put up to it. I wonder what the youngest son looks like. Does he have any daughters does anyone know?