Dr. Murray Patient -- Med Board Made 'Poor Choice'

1/12/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of Conrad Murray's longtime patients is "pissed" with Judge Michael Pastor's decision to yank the Doc's medical license ... telling TMZ the Judge is "preventing a phenomenal doctor from working."

0111_conrad_murray_getty_EX_1

Day adds, "[Murray] is the most compassionate reserved gentle giant you'll ever meet."

As we previously reported, Judge Pastor ordered the suspension of Murray's license as a condition to the Doc's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

jadzziamj

justice for michael .

luna

I'm thinking that this long-time patient of Dr. Murray's is either getting drugs from him or he's just incredibly lazy and doesn't want to find himself a new doctor. Just reading snippets of what went on when Michael Jacson died makes me wonder how this man was allowed to have a license in the first place. He certainly didn't sound competent...and that's aside from the fact that he provided dangerous drugs to an obviously unstable man.

Matt

Just plain ridiculous. MJ was a drug addict. Do you people understand that?> If he didn't die this way he would overdosed another way. The doctor did nothing wrong.

CrackoWackoJacko

MJ asked for Dr. Murray himself. He knew he'd be the only doctor willing to administer some propofol and whatever sleepymilk he'd ask for.

AEG offered their own physicians but MJ denied.

Karma bites, MJ!

Mikiprince

Doc Murray was more interested in having sex and going trough private clubs, he was also enable to have sex without making pregnant a woman, that's why he need more money...he didn't care for Michael, he cared Michael's money!

Truth

YEA, YEA, YEA... ALL DOCTORS ARE GOOD --- UNTIL THEY KILL SOMEONE!! NEXT.

marson

I have been a fan of Michael Jackson since I was 14 and he was 9. He has been in my life all my life and now because of Conrad Murray he is gone. Murray's defense team was going to try to drag Michael through the mud saying he killed himself but the cororner put a stop to that. God Bless him, and I think the DA did a great job! Murray has caused alot of pain to alot of people and now he is going to get his. He and his pals will just have to suffer the conquences of his actions, like we have had to.

Justice

HANG IN THERE DOCTOR!I PRAY FOR YOU.
YOU ARE BEING BLAMED AND ARE BEING USED AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR THIS FREAKS DEATH. MJ IS SLEEPING JUST LIKE HE WANTED TO BE. YOU DID THE WORLD A FAVOR.
MJ LURED YOU INTO HIS PRIVATE HELL AND HE SHOULD BE DAMNED FOREVE FOR DOING THAT?

PEACE TO DOCTOR MURRAY! PRAYERS FOR YOU!

my angel

The autopsy report said the body was healthy MJ,read the autopsy.justice4mj.

Siggisis

"One of Conrad Murray's longtime patients"

If I were to believe this story, it would help if this was a named person.
As it is, this could as well be a fabrication on TMZ´s side. You can claim ANYTHING when you use unnamed sources.

HumanNature

JUDGE PASTOR IS THE "MAN"!!!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE RIGHT DECISION!!!!

JUSTICE 4 MJ

Joanne

Finally I hope justice will be done for Michael and it's children
Michael is no longer there but there will always be in my heart
I love you Michael

Danwalter

Covering up their medical mistakes is par for course in medicine: It happens all the time at research and teaching hospitals. I know of at least one doctor at Johns Hopkins who should be in jail. Here is a review from a malpractice defense attorney about a new book the describes the shocking goings-on at Hopkins:
"Mr. Walter brilliantly tells the story of how one of the foremost teaching/research hospitals in the country practiced on his wife without disclosing that they were doing so. I was riveted, and ultimately ashamed of what is an all too common practice. I highly recommend this book. It is a well-written study of one person's experience at the hands of the most exhalted research hospital in our country. I wish that all of the physicians at Johns Hopkins would read it, and realize that their patients are not research rats..."

FlowerPower

Siggi
"Robert Day -- a patient at Murray's Vegas practice -- says the judge made a "100% poor choice" because Murray "just wanted to help MJ.""

He describes quackster as giant, yet this giant wasn't able to lift Michael from bed to floor to do CPR correctly (quackster outweighs Michael by 90 pounds). I wonder if this Robert would let quackster to do CPR on him if something happens to him.

Siggisis