Dr. Murray Patient -- Med Board Made 'Poor Choice'

1/12/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of Conrad Murray's longtime patients is "pissed" with Judge Michael Pastor's decision to yank the Doc's medical license ... telling TMZ the Judge is "preventing a phenomenal doctor from working."

0111_conrad_murray_getty_EX_1

Robert Day -- a patient at Murray's Vegas practice -- says the judge made a "100% poor choice" because Murray "just wanted to help MJ."

Day adds, "[Murray] is the most compassionate reserved gentle giant you'll ever meet."

As we previously reported, Judge Pastor ordered the suspension of Murray's license as a condition to the Doc's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

Joanne

But in the heart of the fans, Conrad Murray, 57, deserves life in prison.

Bégué Martine

Ne croyez pas ,ce que vous voyez ,entendez et lisez disais MJ tout n'est que mensonge
Love MJ

Deb

Wake up,find the other side of the story ,and then make up your OWN mind.

Posted at 6:15 AM on Jan 12, 2011 by karin

I think you meant "wake up, find the other side of the story, and then make up your own mind as long as it agrees with us fans".

None of you fans, NONE OF YOU, tolerate anyone who has an opinion other than yours. You SAY you are for L.O.V.E. but you treat others here with hatred, pursue them relentlessly with a s s i n i n e posts full of bitter, venomous language, and then wonder why they turn on you and write nasty posts to you. YOU need to wake up to the fact that no matter what you do, you WON'T change other peoples minds, and fighting with them or attacking or insulting them is only going to inflame the situation more. And the more you inflame someone, the more you argue, the more money Harvey makes!

Harvey doesn't care about me, OhWell, or anyone else you brand a "hater". He is laughing all the way to the bank. Meanwhile, you spend your days on a rollercoaster of kindness to the fans and hatred toward the haters. Sounds exhausting.

I have said this before and I will say it again - I believe Michael would distance himself as far as he could from you people, there is too much DRAMA, too much FIGHTING, too much NEGATIVITY, and he was so sensitive bless his heart he wouldn't want to be a part of it. And I think he would also be ashamed to know that you claim to be his fans.

BTW Siggis, you said you don't want to hear my "lies". I would love it if you would post said "lies" and prove they are "lies". Everything I have said is true, whether you wanted to hear it or not (although you do ask all the time), and I want you to try to expose me so you can expose your own hypocritical, lying self. If you are going to do that though, no HEARSAY, just the cold hard facts. You can't do it, I already know that, but I am sure you will have fun trying. ;>

Rita

Murray is nothing but a drug dealer who was trying to make a quick buck making believe he was a good doctor. When his patients die, he covers it up by not telling the "troot".

Cathy

I believe I read somewhere that Conrad Murray offers his service to low income patients. This would mean that many of his clients may now be without either low cost or free services. If this is true, that would be a shame. Likely in a routine clinic environment where he is only required to write repeat prescriptions, give out free samples, dispense advice and provide a shoulder to lean on, Murray probably is competent, with the assistance of his staff. But, geez, put him “behind the wheel” and watch out. He panics in emergency situations, he is unable to respond correctly in an emergency situation, he takes bribes, he lies and apparently he’s easily manipulated. Which is likely why he has such a loyal following. He casts out his line of being a doctor to lure in his girlfriends, hence eight children, but he doesn’t seem to take his profession very seriously (nor fatherhood); it’s just a title to impress people. When a state coroner states that the patient was in excellent health for his age and finds damning evidence of misuse of a lethal drug and gross negligence by a physician, yep, it’s time to pull the medical license pending trial results.

Posted at 7:57 AM on Jan 12, 2011 by Em
_______________________________________________________

Great post, Em. Very well put. I completely agree.

Ru4REAL

Robert Day just likes all the drugs that this Doc gives people thats y hes pissed. Robert Day is thinking "now where am i going to get my drugs" not med DRUGS!!!!

lowens1975

No, the board made a very wise choice. This guy even sux at CPR. I bet his license didn't include administering anesthesia, even in a hospital setting.

karin

Deb,

Was I hatefull?
Did I treat you wrong?( or with hatred as you say)
I don`t think so.

I`m just worried that a lot of people DO blindly believe everything the MainStreamMedia/tabloids say,and that`s a truely bad evolvement.

I see posts here on this board with info that is Not correct; it is what people read in the tabloids and because of that are misinformed.
(I`m not even talking about the posts that only spreads hatefull remarks)
I`m just concerned about the major role of the media and NOT only in this case!

You can have an opinion of your own,I don`t mind at all,we all are different and that`s a good thing.
I only wish that people could say what they think,without immediately being attacked or accused of trying to change the other`s mind.

All I`m saying is Don`t believe what you read in the media blindly!

MiMi

Don't worry Karin

Deb likes to accuse others of what she herself constantly does, which is attack people who disagree with her.

Just ignore her.

Siggisis

Posted at 8:04 AM on Jan 12, 2011 by Deb

Deb, PLEASE. Don´t you think I have better things to do? Well, I do. And stop making the Michael Jackson boards all about you.

______________________________________________________________

Murray may be gentle and compassionate, but he made some very poor choices himself - the worst of which was his choice to give Michael the SURGICAL ANESTHETIC propofol as a sleep aid. This is the consequence of that poor choice.

Posted at 7:55 AM on Jan 12, 2011 by Cathy

Gentle - I don´t know. Wasn´t there a lawsuit against him from a former girlfriend/wife about domestic violence? I know the case was dropped, but that happens all the time when the parties involved make up - even if there was violence. But I don´t know, of course.
Compassionate - no. He would not have left Michael after injectic an anasthetic. He would have called 911 IMMEDIATELY after discovering that Michael wasn´t breathing. He wouldn´t have use time on hiding incriminating stuff to save his own behind. A compassionate person would have had one thing in mind: saving the patient ("friend", as he calls it, gag) the FIRST priority?
A compassionate person would send his condolences to Michael´s family. He never has.
I am not buying.

mymjj5

Go Siggisis! You're on a roll!!!

karin

@ tiger is a fraud

For your information:

Dr. Conrad Murray Prelim: Day 6

#21 Christpher Rogers Witness instruction.

Emoloyed LA Co coroner. position. Chief forensic medicine. Supervise doctors who work at coroner’s office, and occasionally do autopsies himself. Employed since 1988 as a forensic pathologist. Explains that job.

Autopsy did show incedential findings however his overall health was excellent. !!

Prostate issue; vitillago, polop of the colon, inflammation and scaring of his lungs, and also had some arthritis of the spine.

He was 5’ 9” and 136 pounds.

What is BMI? Stands for body mass index. Often used to estimate if the person was in the normal weight range.

Was he a thin individual? Yes.
I thought his BMI was 20.1.
Where does that fall? That’s normal weight.

#

So his overall health was excellent.

Siggisis

Go Siggisis! You're on a roll!!!

Posted at 8:43 AM on Jan 12, 2011 by mymjj5

:-) You too - all the time!
Sorry about typos - I keep forgetting to use spell check.

tylarone

Why does Conrad Murray have to have his only means of support, his medical license,suspended, because Michael Jackson loved to go to sleep with drugs? Wake up America,this is not fair to the doctor, or to anyone with an intelligent brain. Get rid of that judge, who obviously wants the limelight, or mass approval,or mj's family approval, of his decisions.Wrong again. Everyone should let the dead rest in peace, and not punish the currently living, for the fatal decisions of the dead.Hello?

MiMi

I wonder how soon we will find out whether Nevada and Texas will also suspend Murray's medical license?

Murray does not even practice in California so actually it has no effect on his income unless the other two states suspend it.