Sam Ronson's Killer Dog Day Afternoon

1/12/2011 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Samantha Ronson took her adorable bulldog Cadillac -- who allegedly mauled a little Maltese pooch to death at her old apartment building in West Hollywood last year -- for a walk through Venice on Tuesday.

0921-media-removed-britney

The dog had allegedly been shipped to the East Coast to live with family after the incident ... but clearly, the bitch is back.

Meantime, the owner of the dead dog is suing Sam -- and the apartment complex -- for $750K.

bahhh

It is clear that Sam has the same f- you attitude, I am gonna do whatever I want, and screw everybody else, entitlement attitude as Ms. Lindsay..no wonder the two got along so good!! pfft!

rjinchi

Just how much $$$ does a DJ make anyway? I see pics of this guy in a 911 and living the good life and he does is DJ?????? Somebody give me a flippn' turntable so I can quit my 9-5 job.

missbella

Did SaMan complete her/his sex change yet?

Uh

Mike must have been the author of said article. Harvey must have been the editor. No...Harvey is a gay midget with bad knees. I guess he could have been the editor....

secondman

Go away you ugly whore

lou

Can someone please clarify for me? The story quite clearly states that the dog is a BULLdog not a PIT bull. Did the story originally call the dog a pit bull or are the commentors confused?

lou

Something is wrong with Sam. If one of my dogs ever killed another dog without serious provocation (for instance, being viciously attacked by another dog), I would put it down. And I love my dogs like they are my children. The dog is vicious. Sam has broken her promise to keep it on the East Coast. Sam should have repercussions as a result of her actions and the dogs actions.

Lyn

Obviously TMZ doesn't know dog breeds. Sam's pooch, in this photo, is an English Bulldog. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Marilyn

Get a load of that puss!

Expression of someone having painful menstrual cramps with PMS.

One nasty, dirty, on the rag bitch.

crabbygirl81

Ugh, I hate when people wear tight ass jeans and big ugly gym shoes.

Sam is super fugs, especially with that bitchy PMS face she has on.

Where does it say the dog is a pitbull? The story I'm reading says it's a bulldog.

artie help

sam can part her eyebrows with her tongue

artie help

sam can part her eyebrows with her tongue.

aboredguy

A dog walking a dog. How cute.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I cant believe that noone has pointed out that this is not a pit bull ..it is a german shepard...
what a bunch of dummies

the 70's called and want their shoes back,,and she looks pretty hot..

Ozzie X

When did Justin Bieber dye his hair blond?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments