Sarah Palin's Alleged Stalker -- She Texted Me First!

1/12/2011 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The teenager ordered to stay away from Sarah Palin -- or else -- wants the world to know he's innocent ... in fact, his dad tells TMZ, he'd never be in this stalker mess to begin with ... if Sarah hadn't texted him first.

0111_sarah_palin_TMZ_EX
It's the craziest story -- the father of 19-year-old Shawn Christy tells us it all started back in 2009 ... when his son began receiving "ominous" text messages from an unknown number.

According to Shawn's dad, the person sending the texts dropped several hints about her identity, including that she's from Alaska and works in politics ... and for some reason, Shawn believes the culprit was none other than the former governor of Alaska herself.

So why would Palin contact some random guy in Pennsylvania? Shawn's dad couldn't explain that part.

But Mr. Christy did tell us they alerted the FBI -- which didn't investigate Sarah, and instead turned on Shawn ... gathering evidence against him to secure a restraining order.

Shawn's dad tells us they've spent thousands fighting the protective order to no avail -- and have since been forced to declare bankruptcy.

secondman

I am sick of everyone's jealousy. Sarah is a very beautiful, powerful, and well spoken woman who deserves the respect of everyone. Sometimes we forget that she is human like everyone else and not just a political/tv figure. That is her job, so if you hate her for her job them make sure you separate the two because there is no way a person can hate her as a human.

Jimbo

Well, considering how retarded Sarah was with her email account, it would not surprise me in the slightest. When is this moose knuckle going to disappear already?

lou

NOT a fan of Palin's at all but this sounds like a crock of bs. And why on earth fight the protective order - why not just AVOID Sarah at all costs, like most of us wish to do? That way, there'd be NO PROBLEM.

DISLIKE Sarah but wish no harm on her. Unlike Sarah, I don't believe in putting crosshairs on those I dislike.

Wiley

See, this proves what I always thought. Women who claim to get stalked initiate it for the attention they get. I bet battered women do the same! What about rape? I'm so glad all you liberals on here set me straight.

ME

If you ask me he is right. I used to get texts from all kinds of famous woman. Dont believe me? you can ask my wife, Morgan Fairchilds is her name. Yeah thats it. Morgan Fairchilds.

Nathan

We love you Sarah!!!!! President 2012!!!! These people that bash you on this site read for the gossip, not the fun. They think they know these people personally. I love reading how incredibly stupid you people are!!!

The Coming of Tan

Cooky women are usually hot in the sack. I wonder if this bat **** crazy bitch f---- like Lisa Anne, her look a like.

HeyZeus

I smell book deal!

Superman

Why would they fight a "protective order"? If their story is true, all they had to do is say that they were the ones that received text messages from an anonymous person.

dhrval

"There is nobody more insane than Sarah Palin????? Really???? How about Mr. Jared Lee Loughner??? You shouldn't make stupid blanket statements that make no sense, JLS! There are plenty of people in this world that could make a good run at being "more insane" than SP."

So you're saying that Sarah Palin is insane? Just not as insane as Loughner?

Thank you for clarifying that.

Ubelievable

Really TMZ?????? Here is the real story from a real news organization:

I shouldn't be shocked that you would have such shotty reporting based on the comments of your readers, quite sophomoric and mostly incoherent. You play to your audience.

BTW, I came across this via google,I am NOT a devotee of this site nor do I plan to be.

SAW

Are they not just all insane? Why argue whos more insane? Just because one is a murderer of people and the other is a murderer of rational thought, what is the real difference? Both make society a less nice place to live in.

They are both criminals, just different crimes. The worst thing that guy did was kill an innocent child.

Oh, #28 you know how to use google and post link to obscure news site I have never heard of? Know what mining is?

skip gainer

Even though I would love to see Sarah Palin run for president. I think it would be foolish for her to do so. She can make a lot of money and have the freedom to say anything she wants to say. Just think of all the mine fields she could clear for somebody. The best part is she can get under Obama`s skin and he can not do anything to her!

Sensible Grandma

WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, THE POLITICIANS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND CAN DO NO WRONG. THEY ARE APT TO DO ANYTHING OR TO HAVE THEIR AIDES DO IT. IF THE FATHER WAS WILLING TO FIGHT IT TO CLEAR HIS SON'S NAME, THAT THIS STORY CAN'T BE COMPLETELY FALSE.

RocktheJungle

Lets take a look at some real liberal nutjobs and whether they were blamed by the right.

The shooter at the Discovery channel last year had Al Gore's book so do we blame A.G. for that shooting?
The Uni Bomber had A.G.'s book in his hut in Montana again do we blames the former V.P. for the bombings?
Jim Jones was a democrat so did the right blame his mental dilusions on being a liberal?
John Wayne Gacy the "Killer Clown" was a big shot in the democratic party so much so that he got an audience with Rosalyn Carter but did anybody on the right blame him for the killings because he was a democrat?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments