'You're Cut Off' Star -- Popped for DUI

1/11/2011 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the spoiled, rotten she-brats on the new season of "You're Cut Off" was busted for DUI in West Hollywood last night ... at the SAME TIME her show was premiering on VH1.

Jennifer Jowett Arrested DUI

TMZ has learned Jennifer Jowett -- the chick who declared on the show, "Ugly people annoy me" -- was pulled over for talking on her cell phone while driving ... and when the officer approached the vehicle, the cop detected alcohol on her breath.

Law enforcement sources tell us, 28-year-old Jowett performed "poorly" on a field sobriety test -- and was then given a breathalyzer. We're told Jowett's blood alcohol content was .10 -- just over the legal limit of .08.

Cops placed Jowett under arrest and took her to a nearby station -- where she was booked and held overnight. We're told she was released around 8:00 AM after posting bail.

1103_celebrity_DUI_footer

BROWNIZ

I SEEN THE SHOW, AND SHE NEEDS TO TAKE ALL THAT MONEY SHE RUNS THROUGH AND GET HER TEETH FIXED, AND WAX HER UPPER LIP!

Michele

I watched her on VH1, and she grossed me out on that show. I am not suprised she was DWI. She is a digusting person that needs to know that she is NOT pretty! She has a inflated self worth that she should NOT have. She is stupid, ugly, and not in touch with real people. I hope that she really is cut off, because she needs to know that she is NOT PRETTY and she is a ****ing MORON!!

dat dude

is that lollipop a "perc a pop" she looks dooooppppeed out

Starla

I'm pretty sure "Jenn Jowett" used to be "Jason Jowett" but only completed the top half of surgeries before he/she was cut off. Right now she's a chick with a d**k.

kathy

well then i would really anoy her. wonder where she lives let me at her lol

Debbie

I didn't think Jenn was a bad looking girl at all and she has really pretty doe shaped eyes, but you can tell she was an alcoholic from the beginning. When I first started watching You're Cut Off, those girls act the way they do because that's the way they were raised. None of them have a clue of what it's like to struggle or work at jobs. If I had just a fraction of the money those girls have and waste, I would be able to get my mom's roof replaced, have the electrical and plumbing repairs done that she so desperately needs but can't afford. Oh, to only have to worry about spending thousands on designer shoes and dresses. Maybe in my next life.

chris auffet

she [jenn]is goodlooking about a third of them are pretty good.When you are given that much money it does change you.I had money once and was just a little stuck up.

chris auffet

she looks good to me,probably why i even watched it.

Mark

Well it looks like the "ugly" crew has spoken!!! All you haters saying the same thing just re-arranging the words. I am willing to bet Jen is way hotter than all of you. She was selected to be on T.V. as a princess, has money, and a personality. More than I can say for all the jealous, "fugly" biotches posting here. I was led here to see if she was still on the show. The rest of you must have googled "ugly people" to see if your pic was posted! Looks like she must be gone, a shame she was the star, hot azz face and bod!(One bad pic by TMZ excluded). She had spunk, flair, but mostly some pride which is more than the rest of the girls(Hanna excluded shes "mega hot" also). Well you dogface haters enjoy the rest of the show, happy that only the "uggs" are left so you can relate! Bring Jen back, or better yet make a show with Jen and Hanna!!!

brittany

my problem with this lady is that she claims to have a college education, but when it comes to the chores in the house she didn't know what a "gutter" was....come on apparently your not that educated, your degree is just a piece of paper, you apparently have no common sense at all. You are rude to everyone, and your personality makes you so ugly, you also talk about all your money, well then get your teeth fixed, you were apparently babied so much that your parents let you keep your pacifier in a few years too long that is why your teeth are disgusting. You are the type of person who thinks she is better then everyone else, when you have contributed nothing to your life's success except for being a part of the lucky sperm club. I see the good and bad side of you and it makes me sick that you are so stubborn that you will not quick being a bitch just to prove a point. You my dear need to grow up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4