Zsa Zsa Gabor

Touched by Televangelist

Benny Hinn

1/11/2011 8:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor will get a laying on of hands from world famous televangelist Benny Hinn today ... before her upcoming "risky" surgery to remove a blood clot from her leg.

0111_benny_hinn_zsa_zsa_gabor_ex_getty_AP_2
TMZ has learned Hinn – best known for his TV show “This is Your Day” – flew in from London yesterday and plans to go with Zsa Zsa's hubby Prince Frederic von Anhalt to UCLA Medical Center later today.

As we previously reported, Prince gave the ok for the operation ... despite doctors saying it is “very risky.”

Sources tell us Benny plans to hold a prayer circle with Prince and Zsa Zsa that could last well into the night.

Andie

Oh ya that will help. He's nothing but a scamer making money off of dumb people who believe his bulls***! He should be in jail.

doc

SHE'S A DEAD DUCK. THAT GUY IS A FRAUD

Leo M. Gates

Watch Benny Hinn touch her and she drops dead to the floor. (I really pray for her). Benny Hinn should be arrested for fraud.

Jason

Laying of the "HANDS" - I hope Zsa Zsa in her last breath takes just one of her hands and back slaps that fraud of an evangelist upside his head.

mannequin

Regardless, I think her husband must love her very much. I'm thinkin' that things will turn out the way God wants them to anyway..

chris

benny hinn...second only to fred phelps in the 'embarrassing supposed member of my faith' category.

Patrick Henry

Nothing wrong with prayer: It just shouldn't come from this man, a total charlatan and stealer of money.

I agree on the publicity: Too bad that Zsa'zsa's daughter has been pushed out of her life by Prince. Has he spent all of her money yet?

patti

Is he going to push her over on stage?

Sandra

Total mess!! The Prince is a phony wind bag out for money only.

Lizz

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! LMFAO!! Have any of you seen this guy's videos on YouTube?! Freakin' hillarious! Zsa Zsa... c'mon!

patty

10 years ago my Father had a tumor on and in his Aorta. The Doctors said he had cancer, his blood count was so high. I turned on the TV and saw Benny Hinn saying there is a woman and her father has a disease and is having surgery on his heart and the Lord says he is healed. I literally felt electricity through my body and when I went to the Hospital to tell my Father he would be fine his Doctor laughed in my face and said it is very serious. Well, God had the last laugh, not only was my Fathers blood count normal after the surgery, the tumor on his heart pealed off like a banana and he was sitting up in bed 6 hours after surgery and was perfect!! Do not underestimate who God will use or why.

Dove

If it is God's will to heal Zsa Zsa, it will happen. Benny is a tremendous man of Faith!

nusox n draws

hinn is a shameless huckster

Deborah

Pastor Benny Hinn don,t heal only JESUS HEALS Benny Hinn is only tool that Jesus used, Pastor Benny Hinn is a caring person he whats everyone to make it to heaven. JESUS LOVES EVERYONE JUST ASK FOR HIS FORGIVENESS AND YOU,LL BE SAVED, read john 3:16 MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU I,M PRAYING FOR YOU DEBORAH

Eddie

This idiot money grabber will do anything to help promote himself. Wonder if he solicited some of that faith seed money from her family that he talks about on TV?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments