Bearded Ben vs. Bearded Bale

Who'd You Rather?

1/12/2011 6:15 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Hollywood hunks Ben Affleck, 38, and Christian Bale, 36, showed off their burlier sides at the same event in NY on Tuesday.

0112_rather
Question is ...

used to love idol

i think christian bale looks exactly like a young james brolin in this picture. sorry james brolin. i think you are nice but dont care for cb. i picked ben.

alex

yeah, christian looks like jesus if you're an idiot and think jesus was white. wow

Msfit138

Ben looks....gross. Sorry a "BEN FAN". Bale is hot with or with out the beard. He can be my savior any day.

Mark

Seriously? Is this a real beard on Affleck? It looks like a real bad photoshop job..I mean okay..i get it... the rough scruff look but JESUS he looks like Tom Hanks in the castaway had sex with a poodle and Ben is the offspring!

jim

both massive douches

wasted days and wasted nights

I don't usually comment on other comments, but to j I would respectfully say that I didn't see a whole lotta hatin' on Jesus in the comments which preceeded his. I know mine was an homage to the Living Epistle's t-shirt for Simon Peter's Surf School and its slogan "Who Needs a Board when You've Got the Lord?" But if my comment was offensive to him, I apologize as no offence was intended, just a bit of friendly tomfoolery. Besides, at the end of the day, I picture Jesus as looking more like Bob Dylan in Wayfarers on the cover of Infidels. That strikes me as more the Jewish carpenter look.

Shanan Li

Bale is a better actor and much hotter then Ben Gay. Bale has talent, maybe a little hot headed, but just adds to the fun!

en Todo Momento!!

btw, jesus looked like jesus the same way a housewife looks like a housewife...social circ.u.m.stances...not a planned and staged fashion statement as an expression of his ultimate manliness you morons...'OMG HE LOOKS LIKE JESUS!!! HE MUST BE JESUS!!! Duh.

en Todo Momento!!

and anyways, i don't think jesus had a ski slope for a nose.....haaaaaahaaaaaa!!!

Annie Pants

Christian Christian Christian!!! Yum!!

baledeep