Britney Spears' Weave -- Hold It Against Me

1/12/2011 9:40 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Her new hit song proves Britney Spears' music career is stronger than ever, but there is still something about Brit that is coming apart at the seams ... her weave.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
While making her way to a dance studio in Hollywood on Tuesday, the 29-year-old showed off the sorry state of her hair extensions.

Britney's hair still needs a conservatorship too.

Ginger

Sweetie - buy a mirror and use it. Whew!

Ozzie X

She looks like the poster child for mental health.

jmk

Why doesn't she just wear her hair short for awhile? Those extensions are terrible!

awards

This woman is not aging well at all!

Ginger

Why do these women think a weave is a good idea I just don't understand why they can't just grow their own hair?

annabelle k

f'n nasty....looked in a mirror lately, homegirl?

ladydiinpa

Who ever does her hair needs to be fired, she could put in a hair piece with combs for fullness for her hair, the weave job is awful, no excuse...
and she paid someone to do that??

she still does look alittle off...

Britney Spears is a joke

OMG this is frickin' hilarious. I can't wait to see the excuses the Britards will say about this. . . She is such a joke. Wish she would just go away. Let real artists take over the music industry. Britney is so yesterday. Sure her (ripped off) song went to #1, but I am pretty sure her PR people were working overtime downloading her song themselves and/or paying people to do it.

sunshinerad

this actually grosses me out. just sayin.

Leilany

Gross. I still don't understand, does she not have hair of her own? I mean, like somebody else said, why not just grow her hair out like a normal human? Oh, wait, I said normal... never mind.

luna

I agree with the "wear her hair short for a while" comment. The pixie style is in and she wouldn't have to be bothered with those stupid hair extentions.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the shaving her head thing was about back when she was having a lot of other issues...she probably not one who likes to have to fiddle with her hair all the time.

Chia

YUCK! I look better than her and I'm still in my jammies! She is a train wreck. Get rid of that hideous fake hair already.

TXluvsMJ2

LMFAO that is effin hilarious. C'mon Brit, surely you know better than that. I'm sorry, but that looks so ghetto. It doesn't look good when it's done unintentionally and it sure doesn't look good here!

Gogo

All the money in the whole, yet, bad hair pieces... She needs to switch both hairdressers and assistants, who failed to advise her of this hideous excuse of a weave.

Hey Now