Britney Spears' Weave -- Hold It Against Me

1/12/2011 9:40 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Her new hit song proves Britney Spears' music career is stronger than ever, but there is still something about Brit that is coming apart at the seams ... her weave.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
While making her way to a dance studio in Hollywood on Tuesday, the 29-year-old showed off the sorry state of her hair extensions.

Britney's hair still needs a conservatorship too.

Straight Talkin Texan

Ewwww! Gross!

awards

Does the carpet match the curtains? Any clam shots?

UCFchiCk

I gotta agree with everyone here...I have been a brit fan since I was 15 years old! I'm 26 now so it's been a loooong time...but I gotta say...get rid of the ugly extensions and just go short for a while...why are her people letting her walk out like that! :-0

noneofyourbusiness

Britney-you are a lovely girl, why don't you dress like it? You need some good friends to help keep you on top of your game, girlfriend! Maybe Jessica Simpson's friend Ken Paves is available to follow you around and keep you looking fresh.

SAP68

It's been almost 4 years since Britney shaved her head- hair grows 6-8 inches every year, so I would think her hair would be at a good length already. But from wearing extensions for almost 4 years her real hair is probably in the worse condition. Take out the extensions Brit, and let your hair grow!

redvixen

I honestly think she is suffering from trichotilomania (sp?), because she doesn't seem to have hair left on her skull. It's been more than 3 years since she shaved her head. That is a serious condition and is the only answer I come up with.

Anya

Lol Girl can't help it! No matter what she tries to do she always ends up looking like skanky poor white trash !

toad

She is nasty looking anyway, but why do extension? It can't be vanity, that's fo sho!

queen love

OOPS! Didn't know a spider was in there.

queen love

Cocaine is a helluva drug...

shelle

Does the girl have ANY pride?

alexalebor

There is something seriously wrong with this picture. WHY has her real hair not grown back??? She should have plenty of hair by now to do cute styles. This is too weird and sad.

Lisa

Maybe she doesn't care. She is going to the dance studio. I would hate to be picked apart on a daily basis for everything I do. Thankfully, I do not have to worry about that.

TRW

Judge, judge, judge...here's 2 words for all the critics "dance rehearsal"! Seriously, does anyone on here ever work out? Do you worry about how your hair looks when you're throwing it back into a pony tail so it'll stay out of your face during a highly sweaty work out? Good grief! I agree that going to her natural hair would be the best approach, but until she gets the weaves out, do you expect her to delay dance rehearsals and just putting her hair back.

Cooper

wow, this girl is a mess.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments