Camille to Kelsey:

You're Not Divorcing Me Yet!

1/13/2011 5:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Camille Grammer just fired off a legal response asking the judge to reject Kelsey Grammer's request to get a quickie divorce -- and estimates the estate's value at $120 million ... TMZ has learned.

Cammille Grammer
Camille says in her declaration, Kelsey is trying to bifurcate the divorce (get a quick decree now and work out the property settlement later) "...solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible."

Camille continues, "I don't believe this is a sufficient reason to prejudice my rights to the community estate."

In the docs, Camille also lists their assets -- including "multiple real estate properties" and more than 25 vehicles.

The rest of the declaration gets pretty technical, but the bottom line is this ... it looks like Camille's lawyers believe Kelsey's papers don't square with the legal requirements for a quick divorce decree.

And get this -- if the court grants Kelsey's request Camille wants $10 million immediately ... to hold her over until a final decision is made on the separation of the estate.

Jim

She has a real turkey neck.

Lisa

He needs more than a good lawyer. Its going to take a good surgeon to remove this toxic pustule named Camille from his arse.

CrabbyPatty

Buwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Milk it, baby milk it, LOL!!!!!!!

jeff

She's kind of cute but what's with the neck?

Nancy

I want to own 25 vehicles, too!

Jody

25 vehicles between 2 people, that is ridiculous. If I became a millionaire today, I would have at the very most 4 vehicles between me and my husband. One for driving and a backup.

Rico

That is one ugly, nasty, grotesque caricature of a woman. They should take her kids away, she is too poisonous to be around anyone even barely human.

debbie

you go girl. take him for every penny. he's a s*** bag...once a cheater always a cheater. how dare him already wanting to get married when he's not even divorced. he don't even know how to interact with his kids. they seem like strangers to him. take him for everything. stay strong and don't give in. on your side girl.

HarlotO'Hara

she's a ho...with a very ugly neck.

Hecate

They both rate high on the Disgust Meter. He likes boys and dressing up in drag and dating teenage girls. She is obviously a bitchy female impersonator made out of plastic and trout lips. I feel sorry for the kids, though with those nasty parental units, they are genetically doomed, we will be reading about their Lindsay-like behavior in a few years. Very sad all around.

Cristina

Legally, she is entitled to half and she deserves no less. Maybe he'll sign a prenup with the new one.

Kathi

HAHA Kelsey looks like she TRUMPED your stupid @#$@!

Frances Martin

She won't get anywhere with her objections! Either side can bifurcate the status with conditions that protect the other side. This is a common request and she is just trying to delay the process to keep herself in the limelight!

Slutty Whores Rock

Camille's actual statement:
"Yes, I want to (pfffflt!).....oh dear, looks like i pooped myself again, somebody get me a towel dammit!"
She's such a prize!

crzygirl407

shes a c*** and I would far rather see Kelsey Grammar in women's underwear than her bony old mummy ass....