Camille to Kelsey:

You're Not Divorcing Me Yet!

1/13/2011 5:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Camille Grammer just fired off a legal response asking the judge to reject Kelsey Grammer's request to get a quickie divorce -- and estimates the estate's value at $120 million ... TMZ has learned.

Cammille Grammer
Camille says in her declaration, Kelsey is trying to bifurcate the divorce (get a quick decree now and work out the property settlement later) "...solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible."

Camille continues, "I don't believe this is a sufficient reason to prejudice my rights to the community estate."

In the docs, Camille also lists their assets -- including "multiple real estate properties" and more than 25 vehicles.

The rest of the declaration gets pretty technical, but the bottom line is this ... it looks like Camille's lawyers believe Kelsey's papers don't square with the legal requirements for a quick divorce decree.

And get this -- if the court grants Kelsey's request Camille wants $10 million immediately ... to hold her over until a final decision is made on the separation of the estate.

mel

What I find so funny is her Medium friend that knows all about everyone's business didn't see Kelsey having the affair. Ummm, can you said fraud. Camille is so annoying, stupid, spoiled and many more things. It's funny of how everything is coming back full circle. I feel really bad for her kids to have a mother like her. I mean who needs 4 nannies for 2 kids???

MacGuffin

It's called leverage. Camille has it. Kelsey has none.

pete

All the best to you Camille. The Dude is an IDIOT!

mark hill

Greedy BITCH, share some of that with me.....

Jackie

Betch f!ck off...Leave the dude alone. you don't own his life. You are out of the pic...so deal with it.

sheesh

Seriously, he didn't have her sign a prenup so what do you all expect? And now he can't wait to divorce Camille to jump into the next marriage with no prenup again. I wonder how long that one will last and how long that divorce will be drawn out and how much new Mrs. Grammer will get. He needs therapy.

Amanda27

Gold digga alert!! No pre-nup, Kels? Have you not learned?

diogenes

She gives turtleneck a new meaning.

Eric

Spoiled rotten twits. Don't you understand how intensely wrong divorce is? The children are always the biggest losers.

"For forty years I was angry with that generation; I said, 'They are a people whose hearts go astray, and they have not known my ways.' So I declared on oath in my anger, 'They shall never enter my rest.'"(Psalm 95:10,11)

Don't you both understand how many divorces will happen because of your example? If you really can't get along, then stay separate. Do you both really think marriage is just a big joke?

I've been dumped on my whole life by selfish yuppies. You guys have really ruined much of the civilized world. JUST STOP IT.
Get the wax out of your ears and listen. If you mess up "the little ones" due to your own egos and selfishness, your going to pay for it in the end.

LOLLYPOP666

Kelsy is making the same mistake over and over again, what is WRONG with this guy! I know he HATES Camille but to get married again so soon and with no PRENUP your not even divorced. I think you deserve to get SCREWED. I think the other women is looking for something also, because why would another women want to marry a man who is not even divorced yet! I dont think she is all that innocent either. Hmm makes you wonder. I think they all deserve each other. Camille is a B*TCH I think she should go for what she can get. I think Kelsy is just as bad as her. We all know how Camille is thanks to bravo! That does not exuse Kelsy from what he did, he knew what he married and who she was and what she did.

lizz

ya she's just trying to be a thorn in his side with this latest move. 50 million would be enough for anyone

I don't know how kelsey lasted that long either... she seems awful.

Joe Camel

Camille's actual statement:
"Yes, I want to (pfffflt!).....oh dear, looks like i pooped myself again, somebody get me a towel dammit!"
She's such a prize!

Posted at 12:48 PM on Jan 13, 2011 by Slutty Whores Rock

Nice!

Why Me?

Why do some celebrities feel they need to buy a ton of cars. When you have lots of money I can see buying a few different styles. But 20? Get real!

Dan

WHO THE HECK NEEDS 25 CARS? Dang, lucky b*stards!

Oh yeh, and by the way Camille you're a gold digging C***

Joe Aring

How many times does he need to be burnt before he learns its a bad idea for him to marry? He deserves everything he gets!