Kelsey Grammer's a

Cross-Dresser

... Ex Insinuates

1/12/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer's soon-to-be ex-wife strongly insinuated on a national radio show this AM ... Kelsey likes to dress up in women's clothes.

Camille Grammer Howard Stern Show
Camille Grammer not-so-coyly told Howard Stern that Kelsey wasn't gay, but then strongly suggested he appeared in the cross-dressing "La Cage aux Folles" because he liked women's clothes.

Sources connected with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" tell TMZ Camille has made the same claims to the cast after Kelsey dumped her.

Kelsey's rep, Stan Rosenfield, tells TMZ, "While it is not clear why Camille Grammer continues making public statements about her marriage to Kelsey, it is crystal clear that Kelsey will continue not responding, regardless of content."

More Kelsey & Camille

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Stephanie

I can't keep track of all of these 'real housewives'. They all look the same to me.

Tinalouise

I honestly always got a very gay vibe from Kelsey anyway. Not that cross dressing means one is gay but he does have feminine way about him at times.

noneofyourbusiness

Sorry Kelsey, I can actually envision you in a dress and heels....topped off with a lovely string of pearls.

barbiemacs

That money grubbin x bi*tch will say or do anything to make Kelsey look bad. After seeing her in Housewives of Beverly Hills, I am amazed he married the x hooker anyway. She was too good to even have his kids, so he had to get a real woman to carry them. She has nannies raising the kids. What a witch!! She is trying to get her friend's hubby...kisses him on the mouth etc..so obvious and Camille is stone ugly and old looking. Her face is made of plastic!! UGH!! I am so happy for Kelsey because he is beeming and glowing with his new girl...too bad Camille..you lost your free rideeeeeeee!! Better save your blackmailing payout from Kelsey!!

Tom Paine

Maybe he's a Lumberjack?

seraf666

Wow, how low can you go TMZ? I mean, this robot / woman who was taken and, later, thrown for her looks (and nothing more, there is nothing there, really) says that her ex-husband who left her for a younger / hotter woman is cross dressing and you find it news worthy to put up on your site...
I bet she would say all kind of things if you called her directly.
Can we get some quality news here at TMZ.com or this is back to high school days where he said and she said rules the gossip world...
I am disgusted and embarrassed for you.

justsaying

I've always thought Kelsey had a little hop and skip in his walk.

InformationTrafficker

Hell hath no fury...

knickfan212

How about you liking men that wear women clothes...

Why is it that breakups turn into open season for exposing things that were done behind doors?

penny

Camille is such a skank! She should remember that what she says in public will be available for her children to see and hear. She is a terrible parent.

Guess Kelsey looked better in Camille's dresses than Camile did!! Seems to me they deserved each other....

HarlotO'Hara

bitter botoxed b*tch.

Mona

Rosenfield also reps Charlie Sheen and George Clooney - god that man must have an IV drip of prozac to get through the day.

Anya

this lady is so f-ugly, in more ways than one

Rico

Just about all the actors on Frasier were homosexual...the ones who played Dad, Niles, Bulldog...and Kelsey camped it up with all of them just fine. I think he likes it both ways...though looking at that nasty ugly bitch he married, I would guess he prefers men.

Pat

What a bitch, anyone who's seen her show one time knows what a horrible, conniving, selfish woman she is. I bet any man who gets involved with her can't run fast enough to get away! She has everything she has (50 million) plus something like 5 houses, from him. Even with all those riches I don't think any real man would want to be with a witch like her. YUCK :D

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments