Kelsey Grammer's a

Cross-Dresser

... Ex Insinuates

1/12/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer's soon-to-be ex-wife strongly insinuated on a national radio show this AM ... Kelsey likes to dress up in women's clothes.

Camille Grammer Howard Stern Show
Camille Grammer not-so-coyly told Howard Stern that Kelsey wasn't gay, but then strongly suggested he appeared in the cross-dressing "La Cage aux Folles" because he liked women's clothes.

Sources connected with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" tell TMZ Camille has made the same claims to the cast after Kelsey dumped her.

Kelsey's rep, Stan Rosenfield, tells TMZ, "While it is not clear why Camille Grammer continues making public statements about her marriage to Kelsey, it is crystal clear that Kelsey will continue not responding, regardless of content."

More Kelsey & Camille

Windygirl

Hopefully, Kelsey can sue her for defamation. How about to the tune of 50 million? ha ha

fran

By the way, Howard Stern is the best radio personality out there. That's why he makes 100 million a year.

Posted at 12:39 PM on Jan 12, 2011 by automanager26

see this is why people outside the USA wonder about Americans , look what they worship Howard Stern, and others just like him.

penney

I never comment on these sites but this is so disturbing I'm saying it twice....
LOVE YOUR KIDS MORE THAN YOU HATE YOUR EX..her behavior is appalling..child abuse comes in many forms; badmouthing a child's other parent creates wounds that cause scars..is it worth it to scar your children for a couple of minutes of attention on the Howard Stern show??? Take your money, move on and PROTECT your children..stop the abuse....

MP

I don't care if Kelsey likes to cross dress. I think it's really low to talk about personal things that go on in the bedroom. It's a breach of trust. Camille is a very low class woman.

robert h

She kinda looks like a Tranny to me....I don't know what she's talkin' about!

Leslie

So funny that she NOW has negative things to say about him...when on the show she hints that someone elses husband was a "cheater"...at the same time HER husband was enjoying the company of a newer/younger stranger! LOLOLOL!

defcon5ive

Typical mud slinging during divorce. Her fame comes from being Kelseys wife and nothing else. Of course she doesnt want to be on the show now that she embarassed about getting a divorce. Good for you Kelsey

Sammie Jo

another, who gives a crap moment!

Linus

Who cares Camille!? Trying to deflect from your own dysfunctions? Won't work. Kelsey is loved by America. It appears you're hated and rightfully so. Grow up and keep your crap behind closed doors. Show some class will ya?

Linus

(laughing) You gotta love it. At the bottom of the story is a TMZ advertisement regarding Femine Odor! Perfect for this story. She stinks to high heaven.

Sashatree

She's a money grubbing wench and frankly I don't believe a word she has to say. Kelsey, you're no prince either, judging by your choice of partners, but hey, that's your problem now. I could care LESS about cross dressing innuendo. Whatever floats your boat is none of my business. Camille....good riddance you ugly waste of skin.

crzygirl407

I would rather see Kelsy Grammar in Le Perla than Camille's old mummy ass any day!

CindyInLA

This story is actually true. I dated a man that was very close friends with the woman who dated Kelsey before he married Camille. The woman would call my friend, when I was present, and cry about how strange Kelsey was, and complain about his wearing women's underwear, women's clothes, women's shoes and also some freaky sex acts he liked having done to him. Very creepy guy from what I remember from those conversations.

george

I heard the same allegations a few years ago and my response is so what if Kelsey cross dresses? Statistically speaking 80-90 percent of crossdressers are hetero. It does not mean they are gay and who cares what people do behind closed doors. His soon to be ex is just being a nasty bitch.

priscilla

why can't anyone see that Kelsey Grammer is gay. he had two kids with Camille, but couldn't even have sex with her to do it. the kids were conceived by surrogate! his new girlfriend is a beard, duh, and it's definitely a contract between Camille and him to make her seem like the victim of a sex-crazed cheating hubby, and him seem like a victim of a cheating wife (housewives show on Bravo shows Camille getting too close with tennis dude). and now he's in La Cage a Folles(sp?) dancing like a the gay guy he is. just be honest, Kelsey!!! We would all love u more if u were just honest.